MK VI Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that when he's about 4-5 years old I will be making a suit for him of either what I choose or the latest fad. I want to see the other parents faces drop when he turns up at party looking awesome and their kids are in a rented costume or an old cardboard box :p

I am thinking that when he's about 4-5 years old I will be making a suit for him of either what I choose or the latest fad. I want to see the other parents faces drop when he turns up at party looking awesome and there kids are in a rented costume or an old cardboard box :p

omg that would be awesome. Little spartan xD

Managed to get pics of me wearing my suit today. Need to get the straps on cause as you can tell some bits slip a little. Hope you like um.

IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg
IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg

Not painted yet btw.

damn i just love the details of foam costumes but i just love to see a master chief costume al made out of foam cant wait to see when you are done with the iron man mk 5 suit :D

+100 Impressed! Great job man, this came out looking pretty damn good. I've wanted to try foam armor but there's no way I would get it done like this.

This is crazy good and a hella fast product. Congratulations on your work so far and more so on the birth of your child...something tells me that kid is going to have some pretty sick halloween costumes in his future.

Phenomenal work there sir!! The amount of detail you have gotten out of foam is quite impressive.

-Matt

Thank you so much guys for all your kind words, I must say when I saw the photos (no full length mirrors in my house) I did feel very proud. Going to see if it's possible to get my gun started this week so I can get some armed pics done :)

Amazing work Drack!

I love how the scaling and detail work came out.
Very well done! (Epicness +1)

Subscription +1

Can't wait to see more progress reports.

Cheers!

Drack, this build is awesome, i have already subscribed lol.
I love the fact you have made the helmet out of pep (i meant foam, sorry), ill be using this thread as one of my many inspirations :) keep them updates comin lol

I love the fact you have made the helmet out of pep
Did you mean foam here M? I hope so,lol, cause that's what it's made of. He just used a modified pep file for templates. Any who, it's still awesome. Drack could make a helmet out of toilet paper and it would be cool.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back