My First Odst (h2),mark Vi And E.o.d Helmets.(update: Mark Vi Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellracer said:
Sorry for the double post but i have a little question, I`m looking for cardstock paper but what size should it be ? all i can find is 30,5 x 30,5cm (12x12 inches) cardstock. My printer cant handle that size but what do most people here use for size ?
Thanks in advance.
At first I had to use 12x12 cardstock and cut it to print. Then I went to Walmart and found letter sized cardstock and I use that now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the thing about that. I live in the Netherlands so we wont be seeing a walmart here but thanks for the response i`ll have to start looking better i think. Having the same problem with Bondo body filler its hard to find here fiberglass resin and fiberglass mat we do have just not the same as what most people use here i think.

hmm Just got a tinny question here, I finished Pepping my greaves and my thighs.
But I was just wondering since my thighs don have much on the inner part of the leg if that shouldnt be filled up more.
Also i'll be making new pictures of the thighs and greaves tomorrow and uploading it here onto the topic.
Untill then i really need to get some rest now .
Edit: Here's the pictures i made out of leg parts, also we started resining the outside of the E.O.D and the Mark VI
and somehow the Mark VI with dual coating, dried up much earlier then the E.O.D.
Foto0027-1.jpg
Foto0028-1.jpg
Foto0029-1.jpg

TIA, Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back