Feet first into Hell then back again!
When I die please bury me deep.
Place my MA5 down by my feet.

Yep
Helljumper Helljumper, where ya been?
Feet first into Hell then back again!
When I die please bury me deep.
Place my MA5 down by my feet.
YAY! you get 2 1/2 cookies. you're still missing part of the cadence: Don't cry for me don't shed no tear/Just pack my box with PT gear/ Cuz early one morning 'bout zero-five/the ground will rumble there'll be lightning in the sky/ but don't you worry don't you come undone/That's just my ghost on PT run!

cookie_zps4526b239.jpg
cookie_zps4526b239.jpg
cookie2_zpsbf5e00a0.jpg

Attachments

• cookie_zps4526b239.jpg
    cookie_zps4526b239.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 108
Halo Forward Unto Dawn: General Black to the cadets "AXIOS, I am worthy, YOU are anything but!

Hey im working on the same build as my first :) ill have to post some pictures of it later on when i get all the pep work done. Ive fiber glassed the inside and done the first layer of resin on the outside of the helmet. Got to go over to hobby lobby to get some more supplies later. Im thinking about like padding the inside with foam padding then lining the inside with cloth on top of that to make it look nice. Great work on yours man

A little update: Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit. Been busy with work. Have gotten a decent amount done. sanding, sanding, sanding. I have the next 2 days off from work so I should have some work done. Want to have the sanding done almost there. and primed maybe the visor cut out. well see.

so just organized my photo bucket and it seems it can find my pictures in this thread now so I'll be fixing that but in the mean time here is an update enjoy. and as always critique harshly lol
helmfront1_zps27afb41c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

freshly cut still need to sand and clean up the cuts.
helmside_zps658fac2f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
side
helmtop_zps46145f75.jpg
helmback_zpsdc5eaefd.jpg
back

As you can see I did keep some nicks and imperfections. This was on purpose. I don't like trying to fake combat damage. Just not really that good at it in my eye. so these so i like how random the imperfection show up
For printing out and constructing the peps for my buddy hes hooking my up with an ODST dog tag. I found this and had to get it to go with it.

[URL=http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/aiakoswow/media/unscdogtag_zpsf3dfc472.jpg.html]
[ATTACH=full]186305[/ATTACH][/URL]

Attachments

• unscdogtag_zpsf3dfc472.jpg
    unscdogtag_zpsf3dfc472.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 94
my plan which has to do with a fan film idea I have. Is to travel the series of the halo universe my next build will be a halo 3 odst then the spartan 4. since ODST's like Sarah Palmer were put into the program. and during this will probably do a halo:CE style marine. Since ODST's come from different branches of military

I have decided today and currently doing. I'm making a slight change in completely to game with the details on the shoulder/bicep pieces. ON the right arm I am putting rank of Gunnery and on the left I am going to put the Odst symbol. To make it my own. I will have pictures in the next day or so. I have the ranking on ther just touching things up and will do the Odst tomorrow hopefully.

OK minor update things I'm posting are still being worked on sanded down touched up so on.
leftarm_zps2317f4c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Left arm that's the drop pod. The flaming skull will go on top of that for The ODST symbol. I might leave it beat up as it is since my leg arm. The left leg is much more beat to hell then the right. It will be the gun metal base like the legs. base coat metal Drop pod. White skull, Red flames. That's the plans as of now.

rightarm_zpsefd67138.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Right arm as of now looking a lot cleaner then the left arm with some worn looks might let it be or clean it up some more. Gun metal base. with gold ranking.

botharms_zpsb45fc191.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

both together you can see they still are a work in progress still need a bit more sanding

That's coming along quite nicely. It might be a good idea to do a "low-vis" version of the logo, with, say, light grey and a pale red, as opposed to the full vis coloured version.

Hey there here is a little update no pictures this time. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just being a typical guy on a not much better then Minimum wage job. My phone that I usually take all my pictures with is pooping out on me. Will be getting a new one in the next month so I will have pictures once again.
In the mean time. I have put off getting more bondo for the time being. Need it to finish my ODST symbol the some clean up and I can finish the arm pieces. I have been doing a MA5C using particle board and the sliced style. I really like how its coming along. For this first one I have reluctantly come to a decision of completely static No LED s. will use this one as my tester.

I'm not a person for patients and Usually I like the "Go big or go home" motto.

But doing a static weapon puts me that much closer to my eventual goal of not just having a series of "Amazing" (i use that word loosely I have been on the forum long enough to with the ones that make the truely amazing sets) armors, and armory. Plus my goal is to do a fan short film. Show casing the legacy of the UNCS thru the Halo series.

While I am slacking in picking up more bondo. (was waiting to get this to this step) I worked on a weapon to go with this suit. I have plans of making a whole armory. I do also realize this gun doesn't really go with the age range I'm working with but Its my build and ya I'm proud of myself. Here's My MA5c build steps complete just need to clean up the lines.

assaultriflebuildgroundstand_zps4120e358.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

assaultriflebuildatrelaxed_zps98149843.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

assaultriflebuildatready_zps3e82c984.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back