My Ironman MK VI Foam Build update 26/7/2012 Hands Painted Weathered and lights on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys its been a while i know but just a quick update i had some spare time over the last couple of days so thought i would try and finish my helmet, Ive weathered it because i don't think you can get a new look using foam, I'm quite happy how its turned out just need to get my butt moving on the rest of the suit lol, Anyway see what you think.

f6b0b1d5.jpg

4ff7837e.jpg

d84f35c8.jpg

9596fc31.jpg

c87de54f.jpg

OK looking at the pics i didn't like the weathering i thing there was too much so I've toned it down a bit and finished the neck seal as well

094da3de.jpg

2b3b59e2.jpg

80f7b942.jpg

I like how that turned out....the painted finish on the foam actually almost gives an ever-so-slight hammered texture. Very good sir!!

-Matt

Hi guys just a quick update i have now completed the Chest/Back/Neck seal/Shoulders and Helmet including paint and weathering, I have also finished and installed the arc reactor and fitted lights into the helmet see what you think so far.....

a9dcb424.jpg

4c471db9.jpg

bdd7d465.jpg

856f6c06.jpg

0ed95174.jpg

3c041b23.jpg

this looks great! I like that you are going for a little bit more "damaged" look with the weathering. A lot of iron man suits are cool but they just look way too brand new! The arc reactor looks great too.-very bright lol.

Nice looking Ironman man. I agree with both Anna and Macattack. The worn look looks really nice, my build is very shiny but in my defence the MK V doesn't really last very long in the film. The eyes do how ever look a bit saddened. Maybe Tony was just having a bad day :(

Hi guys another update just finished arms today and put some basic gloves together and thought i would see what it was like on, I must say now its painted it does look good but it very hot stuffy and really hard to put on your self movements are restricted, Anyway see what you think

6dcfe758.jpg

7ac89e26.jpg

48a87e2b.jpg

Hi guys Ive finally finished my suit and wanted to share the pics with you, Ive got a Little tweaking to do and i might alter some bit not happy how some bits sit let me know what you think
smile.gif

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back