My ODST costume build

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Some updates! :)
9766950.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Iv been working hard on all pieces and I still have much to do: shin X2, thigh X2, boot cover X2 and chest assets.

The biggest piece is now done! Here are some torso pics:
9766951.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9766952.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9766953.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I also decided to make a Halo 3 Sniper rifle. Im gonna be an ODST sharpshooter, just like Romeo in H3 ODST or O´Brien in Halo Legends! ;) Coooollll!!!

Updates

Chest 100% done.

The Combat knife should come around this area:
9864212.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

9864211.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All pieces stuck in one place ;)
004649864213.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ONLY 2 SHINS AND THIGHS REMAINING!!! (plus 2 boot covers possibly...)

Really nice work man. Skönt att veta att det finns fler svenskar än jag här^^ var har du köpt din burk med resin? vill gämföra priset med den jag brukar köpa på biltema, har du hittat bondo här i sverige?

I live in Finland, actually, and I dont know about sverige men här finland jag köpte the resin from a local fardware store. So it should not be so hard to find. And its very useful material cos the pep must be hardened before painting etc. Lycka till! :)

Aha, thought you lived in sweden cuz the label on your resin was in swedish, well well. do you only resin before painting, i'm fiberglasing my builds to get them really strong and durable since i can't find bondo here in sweden. how did you make the visor for your helmet, i've tried my hand at vacuforming but no succesfull results yet, cant find plastic thin enough. your builds look really good and promising, best of luck to you too

I dont know if I need to fiberglass at all cos Im gonna use so thick layer of resin into the interior (every piece). Well see. And the bondo... I will see if there is even need for that. The helmet was not even resined or anything. I covered it with silkpaper before I painted it. It was my own long prosess cos it was not even made out of Pepakura. The visor is a very thin book cover plastic. Ill send pics later to demonstrate it better.

the link is blocked on my laptop i mean would you be able to email it to me as an attached file not the link the actual file cuz my parents are kinda restrictive to the downloading sites i use my email is scar117@rocketmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back