My ODST costume build

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES: Thighs are done.
These are the final official parts that are reguired for the whole suit.

10174212.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
10174214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im not so sure if Ill make boots at all cos I have some good boots already. So no need to actually make any boot covers. :)

The final showdown

All parts done! Time for resin, bondo and paint. ;) THIS ENTIRE PROJECT WILL BE FINISHED WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! Finally. :cool

10174215.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All the pieces look really good, i cant wait to see these babies painted and put together :)

Status update

Originally I planed to make a sniper rifle and a new ODST helmet. Both projects are cancelled.

I dont actually need a 130cm long rifle cos I dont enough have room for it. And I already have one sniper rifle. That rifle is almost 3 years old and not as long as it should be (almost real scale).

I also like my original helmet and I couldnt find a proper flashlight.

However, I am working on a M6S pistol. My old SMG will be also improved.

The costume is almost done. Pics coming ASAP.

Took these pictures 2 days ago. Next pictures will show me wearing the whole suit! ;) Dont know when though.

10215094.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10215098.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I forgot this legs test wearing picture:

10292357.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Project finished!

At last! More pictures coming soon and maybe a Youtube video too. But here is one so far.
;) :)

10317102.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My finished odst costume

As promissed here are the pictures of my ODST build. There will not be a video unfortunately, but a picture taunts a thousand words. ;)

Left shoulder:
10367090.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Right shoulder:
10367184.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Helmet improved: Battle damage effect added. (No vaseline, only silver paint ;))
10367185.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

10367186.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And the costume itself:
10367167.t.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chest:
10367188.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back:
10367187.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

With Rocket Launcher...
10367164.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

... Covenant Carbine...
10367165.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

...and Shotgun.
10367281.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Special thanks to Kirrou (shoulders) an Hugh Holder (all other parts).
:)

Am I having trouble viewing pictures or is only 1 visible? It looks really good though!

EDIT: Nevermind. Problem with my browser! Nice job on the suit!

I laughed at that comment from Friendly. xD Honest mistake though.

I am super jealous of that rocket launcher you got there! Did you do a pepakura of that or did you scratch build that puppy?

I laughed at that comment from Friendly. xD Honest mistake though.

I am super jealous of that rocket launcher you got there! Did you do a pepakura of that or did you scratch build that puppy?

Good to hear that u like it. Like all the other guns, its fully my own desing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back