No PEP DMR Build (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you using as a filler? (the white stuff which looks to me to be like spackaling)

web.jpg

web.jpg

The scope has a powerful magnet in it so that it stays on its perch and is still removable.
web.jpg

web.jpg

minor repairs to the scope and it should be all done, except for the paint detail.

its light weight wall patch. it dries pretty fast, is sandable, and in certain areas i can sculpt with it, that and its light weight to go with the light weight foam.

what are you using as a filler? (the white stuff which looks to me to be like spackaling)

Are you a god of scratchbuild? Because this is seriously amazing to see out of just foam and filler. great electronic work too. Also waiting to see what will come of it. Can't wait.

WOW! that is really all I can say. Very few $$$'s in materials...just some great ideas and an incredible skill and eye for detail. You sir are the man. I can't wait to see it finished.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

someone asked me awhile ago for a list off all the things i use to build my projects. So i took a picture of my desk with all the stuff on it. Dont worry ill have a list at some point, as soon as i figure out what all is here.

Looking great. I never thought of using that type foam for something like this, Is it easy to shape? Because I must have a whole closet full of it for my a project I'm doing this winter for my wife, and it would be great to try a weapon like you'res. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out. Keep us posted.

Great build. Fantastic progress pics. I can really get a sense of where each step is headed. And its great to see it all come together when you lay a nice coat of primer on it. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back