Noise Therapy - Mark Vi Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

noise therapy

Hello all,

been a week or so since I've joined up, having a blast so far. here is my first 10 hours on this set of armor. There is some warping and some loose connections, what do you think so far?

Enjoy

nice , first and for most WELCOME! , 10 hours of building dam your lucky it took 3 and a bit says to pep my mk6 helmet , yours looks like it fits great as well nicely done

It doesn't look too bad at all. Nothing that a little bondo can't cover! :D

As long as it's not all warped after you resin and fiberglass it you should be okay. It's also good to try and brace the neck area so that it doesn't close in on itself during the resin/fiberglass stage. Once it's dry and hardened and if the neck wasn't braced, you may end up having to cut it in order to make it fit. Usually the helmets are not much of a problem, but it's better to be safe then sorry.

Good work so far though. Keep it up. :)

Hot damn. That looks good. Took you 10 hours to do that? Man, I must suck. It took me 4 days to do my ODST helmet, with even crappier results than that.

Finish that suit, Spartan. I wanna see how that comes out.

thanks all. i appreciate your comments. funny thing about the time i've spent... The Mist, starship troopers, the watchman, the Dark Knight... makes the build so much better having a movie on. any suggestions?

few final touches to the helmet. gonna start pepping the chest tonight.

thanks for the tips HaloGoddess!

am i the only one that noticed the title is a mark IV build? youre building the mark VI. haha. just thought i would point that out. but otherwise it looks pretty good.

flipboy439 said:
am i the only one that noticed the title is a mark IV build? youre building the mark VI. haha. just thought i would point that out. but otherwise it looks pretty good.

you win this round dyslexia.

Last edited by a moderator:
View Postflipboy439, on 19 October 2009 - 06:54 PM, said:

you win this round dyslexia.

hahaha rofl. u can edit it by editing the first post btw. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back