Raziel1981's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not allways a good thing, im tall an strong.

but im also overweight.

not very, but its still there.

its all in your genes.

Oh yeah, that helmet looks awesome painted! And I'm loving the rainbow visor. :3

Kudos to the helmet!

As Ithica said, the rest of the suit's gonna be a cinch compared to this. Haha.

Is it possible to slap some Elite nudging to this topic? We haven't had anything moved in there in aaages.. :<

Drakku said:
Oh yeah, that helmet looks awesome painted! And I'm loving the rainbow visor. :3

Kudos to the helmet!

As Ithica said, the rest of the suit's gonna be a cinch compared to this. Haha.

Is it possible to slap some Elite nudging to this topic? We haven't had anything moved in there in aaages.. :<

whoa!! they moved it to pepakura and Cardboard armor section... :rolleyes

Chuck_D said:
wow :eek

that is top notch, love all the detail on the top.

:D just wow

thanks man... took a while to figure out what im going to do with the details but it came through in the end.. :D

Frozensnot said:
Thanks to you raziel, I just crapped my pants.

I absolutely love it!

rofl just want to do my best that's all... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
update: pepped a tester mkVI suit...

IMG_1606.jpg

what do you think? is the size OK?

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
The size is perfect. ;)

Also, I abolutely ADORE your helmet! <3

thanks so much...currently printing FS HD MKVI chest file... tomorrow i'll start pepping it...

Question? is the size ok? i followed the width size of the tester i've pepped a while ago... but it seems to be smaller when i print the HD version...

what do you guys think? do i need to increase the scale?

the hole in the head area doesn't fit my head, is that normal?

Photo-0044-1.jpg

but the width across my chest is, i think fits well

Photo-0045-1.jpg

Yeah you could probably make that work even though the head hole (haha that sounds funny I'm so immature) might be a little too small. You could just take your exacto knife and carefully make a wider hole.

Derf Xephon said:
Yeah you could probably make that work even though the head hole (haha that sounds funny I'm so immature) might be a little too small. You could just take your exacto knife and carefully make a wider hole.

I had to do that with my recon helmet.

Make sure that if you do that, be careful.

You can mess up your armor that way.

I would say leave it the way it is. Your going to have to cut the chest in half anyways.(at least that's what I'm doing)

My head was too big too, but I kind of spliced it and re-taped it to see how it looked on me.

Frozensnot said:
I would say leave it the way it is. Your going to have to cut the chest in half anyways.(at least that's what I'm doing)

My head was too big too, but I kind of spliced it and re-taped it to see how it looked on me.

yes, that's what im thinking.. if i cut it in half then i think it'll fit... just one question though... how did you manage to connect the ab plate onto the chest piece?

raziel1981 said:
yes, that's what im thinking.. if i cut it in half then i think it'll fit... just one question though... how did you manage to connect the ab plate onto the chest piece?

There are a variety of ways that people have done it. I, for example, fiberglassed it on so that it was part of the torso. For accuracy's sake, however, the ab plate technically doesn't attach to the main torso piece. It is a free-floating piece of armor on the undersuit, thus allowing for "greater mobility during combat situations".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back