Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one Cirkob!! your a life saver, i find unfolding so tedious, i dont know how people can just sit there and do it! i think its because i have short attention span..
:D

Open Photoshop, click on New then paste (Cntrl-V), then save as .jpg file. Upload to Photobucket and then link the pic to your post. But I think you already know the 2nd part. :D
Well, what if they don't have photoshop? :p

The same thing can be done, but instead of using photoshop, you can use paint. I believe that all computers come with paint as a standard program. :) I use paint when I take a screenshot since my photoshop takes ages to load. >_>

Rhinoc - The attachment you made for Kat's helmet had some funkiness going on inside so I went to edit, but upon further study of my reference shots, I noticed a few things were still not quite right so I way edited the piece. I also took off the little back knob piece in case someone feels that it would be easier to just find a little circle piece and glue it into place there. :p Would you mind if I posted the file for others? Of course, I would give you credit for the original model. I know when to give proper credit where credit is due. :)

@Cirkob- First, YOU ARE AWESOME! Second, show me what needs to be fixed and I will fix it...

@HaloGoddess- That would be fine!

@All- I just found out that my grand parents have a PC!!! So I got Pepakura and downloaded most of the files. Now, there was nothing wrong with the unfolds, I just tweaked them a little bit. i.e. closed off some gaps that Ral seemed to forget to close, on the shoulder piece I undid the unfold and flipped the pattern so it wouldnt be inside out and simplified it a little.
Also it would seem that the cod you unfolded Ral was the first one... I will take the blame for that... so I took the liberty and unfolded the new one myself so i wouldnt waste your time.

Now if you want me to, I can release these files to the public, but only if it is OK with the unfolders themselves!!!

Peace,
Rhinoc

@Cirkob- First, YOU ARE AWESOME! Second, show me what needs to be fixed and I will fix it...
On one flat end of the addon, there are two planes that go inside the model.

Also it would seem that the cod you unfolded Ral was the first one... I will take the blame for that... so I took the liberty and unfolded the new one myself so i wouldnt waste your time.
I thought that it was the revised codpiece. Do you have the newer one? You can release your own unfold. I just like to do my own unfold. :)

Oh wow, I unfolded it without seeing that....
Oh, well, I'll just do it again :p
It'll be up a bit later on this post

Edit: Hey, I think you uploaded the wrong file, first thing I did was check to see if that tab was still in, and it is.... visitor message me when it's up so I can get on it ASAP :p

Here's the error in the model when viewed from the inside:

Kathelmetaddon.jpg

Those two extra planes are causing problems in the unfold.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
It's still there.... Sorry man, I think it would be time to remodel it....

Problem... my email wont work! I can send emails through the 405th email function but not through regular email!

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well I have tried everything now... so I have a new idea, go with HaloGoddesses version and unfold.
I seriously have no idea what is up with this file, make it, planes appear out of nowhere, when I fix it it wont download, it is all f-ed up!

Hey how do you do the thing where you type "Clicky" and it links you to a website?

Haha yeah! Maybe M$ found my files and are trying to kill them like they did to others! S*** knock on wood!
Lol idk man

Well I have tried everything now... so I have a new idea, go with HaloGoddesses version and unfold.
It's not going to make a difference. The model that she's working on has the same problem.

Hey how do you do the thing where you type "Clicky" and it links you to a website?
What do you mean by "type Clicky"?

Haha yeah! Maybe M$ found my files and are trying to kill them like they did to others! S*** knock on wood!
As long as you don't add the word "Halo" in your filenames, you'll be fine.

It's not going to make a difference. The model that she's working on has the same problem.
What do you mean by "type Clicky"?
Actually I downloaded her edited unfold and it didnt have the planes, she edited it in blender

And I mean you have the link there but it, instead of being a long URL, it is something like "Clicky!" ya know...

Actually I downloaded her edited unfold and it didnt have the planes, she edited it in blender
Lemme check that one then.

And I mean you have the link there but it, instead of being a long URL, it is something like "Clicky!" ya know...
What you do is highlight the word or phrase that you want to be hyperlinked. Then click on the icon above the white editing box that looks like a blue circle with a couple of chain links below it (when you move you cursor over it, the phrase "Insert Link" will appear). When a panel opens, type in or paste your URL link and then click OK.

This is a lot better since the forum truncates a raw link and in the event of a boards update, the link gets broken.

EDIT: Looks like I missed HaloGoddess's post about editing your file. Nice work, HG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back