Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BACKPACK!!!!!! lol is there anyway that there is a file for the backpack alone? and that can attach or be made to fit to AceHigh's file?

Looking awesome Rhinoc! Can't wait till that other Jorge Shoulder piece is done!

Rvb18 unfolded it I think...

Check under my name in post 2 of the official reach thread... it should be there

@Ral THANK YOU!!!!! I have been waiting a long time for that to get unfolded!

Man I'm so bored.... I'm sick :(
I've got fever, got swimmer's ear, can't sleep because of all my nightmares where someone manages to divide by zero and time slows to a crawl, and it's suuuuuuuuper painful....
Since I'm sick, I could unfold something.... send me an e-mail with a file you'd like unfolded D;

@Ral THANK YOU!!!!! I have been waiting a long time for that to get unfolded!
You're welcome.

The scaling is going to be tricky for this one because the backpack is much taller than the chest piece itself. I came up with a formula that will give a good starting point for the assembled height. It goes something like this:

assembled height (in mm) = 14.04 x (armpit distance in cm) - 1.28mm

Keep in mind that this may not give you the exact fit the first time but it will be close.

I would but i don't have the key or pep designer, and i don't have money to get it. Thats why i didn't fix up the other torso. i wasn't gona spend a hour, hour and half moving things around and breaking things down and not have the ability to save the progress for viewing later when i put it together, cause i wouldn't know whats what? i tried to just make every thing bigger and print it with out repostion ing it but that was confusing and wasn't able to use those pages. but thanks anyway, it looks like it might fit better than the other, just by looking at the neck piece. And job on all the unfolds u have done so far.
(and you to Cirkob) :)

Rhinoc, i was thinking, maybe you should model jorge's helmet. I know that there are other files out there, plus i already peped my helmet, but i think you should so you can have a complete set of armor for people to have access to, plus the models you have made so far are amazing, i think you would do a awsome job on the helmet. By the way, when might the other shoulder piece b out?

@Trooper114- Thank you! I will start working on the other shoulder when I collect enough reference! I cant seem to get a good angle on that one, when I do the picture is way to small!

@Cirkob5477- doesnt matter how many you unfold, just matters the quality, and your unfolds are great! Also, I dont really have any files in need of unfold except the chest, which doesnt seem to want to open for you...

Rhinoc, i am going to send you a picture of that other shoulder that i was able to get online. Hope it helps.

Jorge's shoulders were also in the Beta through the armor glitch. I took screenshots of both, I can try to get some of the left online tomorrow. It was untextured so it looks a little odd but the geometry still shows thru.

Hey Rhinoc

Not sure if these would help you for jorges left shoulder or not.
It'll make me really happy if you start modeling his left shoulder :D

Heres the reference i have:

Jorge8.jpg

Jorge9.jpg

Jorge13.jpg

I hope these help you

FoolyCooly, i was actually about to post those same pics you just put up XD

well here is what i have and i hope that helps on top of what FoolyCooly just gave.

3.jpg

6.jpg

Untitled.jpg

(This picture is pretty much the same as FoolyCooly's but i just croped out all the other stuff)

From Looking at the pictures that you can kind of see the backside of the piece, it looks like it is just mirrored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back