Second try at Master Chief! Fingers crossed [Pic Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking really good. I'm planning to have helmet files uploaded fairly soon, and if you think the upper-arm model is awesome then wait until you see the helmet. If you're going to be re-pepping the helmet anyway you might want to wait about a week or so and have a look at the new helmet model. You could pep the other forearm and upper-arm in the interim. An announcement will be posted in my thread when the helmet is ready for download, which should be quite soon...

This is looking really good. I'm planning to have helmet files uploaded fairly soon, and if you think the upper-arm model is awesome then wait until you see the helmet. If you're going to be re-pepping the helmet anyway you might want to wait about a week or so and have a look at the new helmet model. You could pep the other forearm and upper-arm in the interim. An announcement will be posted in my thread when the helmet is ready for download, which should be quite soon...

Excellent! I'll definitely check it out.

I've just done the first coat of resin on my helm so ill see what that's like tomorrow.

To be quite honest.... I think I've applied too much resin lol

Update....

A few weeks ago I made a wooden box and put tarp over it so my pep could dry outside without getting wet. I actually had dry day yesterday to resin my helm and put it in the box to dry. It snowed heavily last night and my box is absolutely covered :(. Gonna have to dig it out lol

Update....

A few weeks ago I made a wooden box and put tarp over it so my pep could dry outside without getting wet. I actually had dry day yesterday to resin my helm and put it in the box to dry. It snowed heavily last night and my box is absolutely covered :(. Gonna have to dig it out lol

Figures, you plan for rain and get snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back