Spartan Laser from pepakura by Zaso117

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good; the only thing I see is that the opening where the muzzle goes seems to get closer together towards the end. I don't see what's causing it, though.

I'm glad someone found my unfolding useful. The splaser turned out really good considering it's a huge paper box. I can't wait to see this finished.

Garland said:
It looks good; the only thing I see is that the opening where the muzzle goes seems to get closer together towards the end. I don't see what's causing it, though.

I'm glad someone found my unfolding useful. The splaser turned out really good considering it's a huge paper box. I can't wait to see this finished.

Yup, you found that error. I think it might have been me, when I connected some of the longer pieces together.

Last edited by a moderator:
awsome lad ive been looking for the spartan laser for my brother n law and would love to build it but cant find any files can you help

awsome lad ive been looking for the spartan laser for my brother n law and would love to build it but cant find any files can you help

I appreciate your enthusiasm for your projects, but please check the date on the previous post before you respond to a thread. This one has been dead for over seven years, and you've resurrected it to ask for files you could quite have easily uncovered with a little diligent searching.

Please refer to the Pepakura Requests thread in the future if you have any file requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back