Stealth's Mark Vi Mjolnir Armor Build - Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
do it man, you got the skills.

Trust me, You'll love having this suit when its done.

I love Iron man but Master Chief will be a classic forever.

I'm never making the mistake of selling the parts again (even though they went to a good home)

Killer pep job on these... Also love the work on your originals that you posted.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress past this point!

Nice work. Projects always go better the second time around. Your first armor looks awesome, I'm sure the the new built will be far better then your first.

Looking good man, love the thighs, been trying to find those particular files cause they look SO much better than mine! XD

haven't neglected this build

got the whole suit resined on the outside and the Torso and helmet have a nice coat of smoothcast on the inside so those parts are ready to be worked on.

DSC04382.jpg

lol well I get home at 11PM from work so I might as well use 2-3 hours being productive until I can actually fall asleep :p

You mentioned you use a "different resin" than the traditional polyurethane. Can you tell us specifically what resin you use, and why?

That make me cry out of enjoyment :) That is so clean and awesome! If you don't mind me asking... how much money do you think you have invested into it so far? I know a lot of time.

El1te

Very nice build but why don't you post anymore?
lost the interest again :p
I hope not

good luck with the finishing of the armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back