Bubblegum AU

Hello! New to cosplay, found some files to 3d print for the Techsuit of my Halo Infinite Master Chief and wanting to ask on what should I print it with to make it flexible?

I have some difficulties with learning so I’m going off by the new 3d printer I’m buying for the armour and wanting to know what’s the best route into creating the tech suit from the files I downloaded. Thanks,

The most common method for making a detailed Tech Suit, as most recently and well documented by member marinesniper is to 3D print the visible Techsuit sections, and then you make a silicone mold of those printed pieces and then cast them in a Flexible Rubber material.

Here are some of his threads to give you an idea:

I suppose you could potentially attempt to print the pieces in a flexible material like TPU, which some Members like SSGLordBert has done for Neck Seals, but I'm not sure how well that would work for larger areas like the AB Wrap and Shoulders.

depending on your printer type, you can print with TPU or TPE. TPE is a way softer and more flexible material. I use it for my undersuit piece and its more comfortable than TPU. But you have to print very slow and have a direct drive printer.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back