Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that would be cool, especially for the people who can't get a video to you guys ( like me :()

AceNat, if you cannot get a video, a picture of the suit is fine as well.

ATTENTION: Lines are still open for anyone interested. Common guys, this is a great way to give back to Bungie for creating such a great game for us.

TO ALL MEMBERS WITH LINES ALREADY: We may have to double up lines if we do not get enough people. Do not start posting another line number you want until Heavy Gunner or myself give you the go on it.

Hey okaaay :D
Managed to get a camera, could me and FoolyCoolyMan take #20 and #21?

Edit: just so we can have line each?

I like to do the following:
28. achieving more than we ever thought possible

May I have line 35, please? When do you guys want this by? I can suit up tonight and film it with my point and shoot camera..

And I don't remember who said it , but I like the idea of the Discovery Channel "We love the whole world" thing. I think we should do that.

List has been updated. Film your video clips and send them to Fuzzybear84@live.com as soon as possible. Don't forget to add a "Thank You Bungie" message also so that FuzzyBear can edit in some Thank You messages at the end, or as one simultaneous message.

I'll film several lines tonight(1,7,10,15,17,27,40). You guys can choose which one(s) you actually want to use--or whatever line somebody else hasn't filmed yet.

ATTENTION: Please include your member name and line number in your submission, this will help out greatly with organization of the video clips. Thank you!

I'll film several lines tonight(1,7,10,15,17,27,40). You guys can choose which one(s) you actually want to use--or whatever line somebody else hasn't filmed yet.

That would be a huge help, thanks!

I'll probobly use at least line 1 so I can at least start laying some clips in.

I am SO ready to do this video!!! I can't wait for clips!!! ASAP would be a fine time frame for submissions.

As stated before, include your username, line number, and your video clip (in any common format please!) in your e-mail so I can quickly and effectively add the clips to the film.

Send to: Fuzzybear84@live.com

I really like this idea, wish I saw it sooner. I've been off the forums for a while as college freshman year started. I hope to have a a visor in my ODST helm by Monday, so you could tentatively put me down for line 29 or 30, or both. If the visor doesn't work out for Monday, though, I'll have to put it off or drop out, but I'd really like to do this.

List updated. If we do not get enough members to fill the lines by Monday we will start doubling up lines for those already signed up.

Just sent mine to Fuzzy Bear. Let me know if a redo is required.
I am also willing to take on other lines.

Cheers!

Fuzzy Bear, i am going to get that clip to you sometime before this week is done...i just got done with my sisters wedding and her husband moved in with us so things have been hectic. Like i said ill get that clip to you soon.

ATTENTION: Alright, current members that have signed up, we will now start doubling lines. Post your second line pick and I will update the list.

Fuzzy Bear, i am going to get that clip to you sometime before this week is done...i just got done with my sisters wedding and her husband moved in with us so things have been hectic. Like i said ill get that clip to you soon.
Same here. I'm trying to make my visor out of a metal speaker grill. I thought I could get it by today, but the deal didn't pan out. I'd like to have my helm for my video, but if I can't get any of that material in the next few days, I'll have to just film it without the helm on. I will get it in one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back