Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
List Updated. Please send videos to Fuzzybear, his email is posted in the previous pages. With your video submission please include your user name and line number(s)

Thanks, we're needing more people to do this. I assigned you lines 13 and 2.

Roger roger. Will get it done on Sunday.

Sent you mine Fuzzybear. Like I said in the email, let me know if the audio was too washed out and I can redo it. As another idea, since a number of you mentioned having trouble with sound quality, how about using captions throughout the whole video to clarify any fuzzy audio and reinforce our message?

Single most greatest quote from all of the videos: "You guys can pick the one thats your favorite, I just kinda wanted to say all of them because I wanted to hold up little toys and be silly"

Win. I love Zonbi's videos.

Oh, and i'll take line number 1. I'll be the first in and the last out. (kinda)

Haha!. I thought I was totally awkward in the video-- but I'm glad it went over well. :^D

Regarding video submissions, there is no set deadline but it would be preferable to have submissions in this weekend and or this week.

Sorry for the delay, work has been eating up my schedule lately. I am hoping to take the time to record ours on Wed, but if not then we will have it ready this coming weekend. :)

Ohh, quick question. Are y'all using mics and amps? I was planning on using mine, but don't want the ambience to sound funky against everyone else.

Ohh, quick question. Are y'all using mics and amps? I was planning on using mine, but don't want the ambience to sound funky against everyone else.
I just used a digital camera.

Will there be music played along with the readings, and if so, what? I think something appropriate played softly in the backround would enhance it a lot.

This is just an idea but you could ask Peter Cooper if he is willing to provide some of the Operation Chastity soundtrack for this video. It might not happen but its worth asking.

Just sent in mine, Fuzzybear. Lines 3 & 7. Do let me know if you need me to re-shoot. It's not the best vid in the world... :)

I feel like I should go back and rerecord mine so I clearly don't have a piece of paper..

If you can I think it would look better.

Hehe, thanks for the offer, but my fiance will be handling that. ;)

Gotcha.

Will there be music played along with the readings, and if so, what? I think something appropriate played softly in the backround would enhance it a lot.

I was going to put music in the background, appropreatly mixed. Not the Mjolnir Remix. Thats overused. Maybe some Halo: Reach Soundtrack. That would sound good. It seems natural, but S-270 hasn't approved it yet.

I was going to put music in the background, appropreatly mixed. Not the Mjolnir Remix. Thats overused. Maybe some Halo: Reach Soundtrack. That would sound good. It seems natural, but S-270 hasn't approved it yet.

Sounds good. I haven't heard the Reach score yet (I'll hopefully be picking it up later this week), but it's supposed to be great. My thought was using "Floodgate (Follow Our Brothers)" from Halo 3. It would compliment the reading nicely without overpowering it, and has an epic climax, but it's also sort of melancholy. It would fit the occasion of Bungie and Halo parting ways.

Regarding the idea of music in the background. I approve, however it would have to be low enough so that the lines are audible, yet loud enough to be recognizable. Btw, FuzzyBear, if you have a video sample of the footage so far I would love to see it. Regarding lines still unfilled, members are welcome to pick whichever at this point. I'll be finishing my custom Emile Suit on Friday/Saturday as to film my second line. Mainly so that my Noble Six suit doesnt appear twice in the same video.

Regarding the idea of music in the background. I approve, however it would have to be low enough so that the lines are audible, yet loud enough to be recognizable. Btw, FuzzyBear, if you have a video sample of the footage so far I would love to see it. Regarding lines still unfilled, members are welcome to pick whichever at this point. I'll be finishing my custom Emile Suit on Friday/Saturday as to film my second line. Mainly so that my Noble Six suit doesnt appear twice in the same video.

Expect a super rough cut around friday. When my Halo: Reach CD comes in around friday i'll add in the music. I have to work on some 3D text for the begining though. Its going to be a sweet opening sequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back