Thank you Bungie Armor Compilation Video Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I have number 22 and/or 37 :p

thanks!
I can film it tomorrow. Any specific dead line?

Well there is no specific deadline, but film as soon as you can.

37 please!!

Done and done.

Also, please include your line number in the video file, or somewhere where Fuzzy Bear can identify it, so he can organize the clips all in the correct order. It just helps the organizational job a lot easier. Many thanks.

Good, I'm glad we got everything sorted out. I'm with Spartan-270, I think clips should be submitted in a timely manner, but without too much rush. Thanks for editing the script S-270! It sounds great.

I'll go ahead and claim line #34. If I can't film tonight, I'll try my best to get it done tomorrow when I do my pre-midnight release vid for my youtube.

I have just filmed my part. I had to only wear a part of my Jackal costume since the mask decided to start decaying (I'll be posting a vid about that on youtube for those interested) but I have the full costume pictured in the background. I tried to get the lighting good but the camera was finicky about that, so I apologize for that.

I did segment #19 and I also included a request for something to be added for those of us who do covenant builds. Just an idea. :)

Also, I JUST sent the email. You should get it shortly. Thanks for setting this all up, it's such a great idea, and I'm glad we can all be a part of it.

I have just filmed my part. I had to only wear a part of my Jackal costume since the mask decided to start decaying (I'll be posting a vid about that on youtube for those interested) but I have the full costume pictured in the background. I tried to get the lighting good but the camera was finicky about that, so I apologize for that.

I did segment #19 and I also included a request for something to be added for those of us who do covenant builds. Just an idea. :)

Also, I JUST sent the email. You should get it shortly. Thanks for setting this all up, it's such a great idea, and I'm glad we can all be a part of it.

Sorry about taking the cardboard one, it's just that I do all my work from scratch with cardboard and nothing else. :( But it's great to have you apart of this RFPnoodle, your Jackal and Grunt costumes are awesome! :) Definitely going to be good for the video to have some Covie stuff in there as well.

lol I do too, but I do other things like fabric with them too, I suppose. It's all good. I found a part I liked anyway.

I hate double posting but I can't edit my old post.

I saw the footage. Great job RFP Noodle, it looks great!

As for Herzleid, your video was just black video with like some random room audio underneath. I'm not sure what to do with it. If you can't get anything to work, then just send me the audio of you saying it, then I'll add in subtitles and if you have a picture of yourself wearing armor I'll put that in instead of video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back