What does your 405th username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SqueekinOrka - Orca's communicate using squeeks (and clicks). Orcas are my favorite animal. I spell it with a K instead of a C since being engaged to my husband. We both love our orcas. :)

my one meaning is simple
dh= denzil hogan
27=being my day of birth
i used it as a call sign in airsoft and parkour

mine is kinda a personal one the Scar part refers to the scar that runs down my chest from my several heart surgeries as a young child and the 405 is straight foreward but it signifies my devotion to the 405th infantry division

My name isn't much of a story. My favorite animal is a. arctic fox and I have always wanted to include that into my love of halo. It then spiraled into becoming a unique custom character I created. that's about it.

Forged: To create something out of effort and concentration. Filled with hard work.

Reclaimer: Reclaim something lost or have it return to the way it was.

Basically it means to work hard and build up ones self in a new way and use it to reclaim something from your life that may have been lost. For the most part its about great change in the way i see life and how i intend to move on from now on.

Forged: I loved Forge in Halo 3.

Reclaimer: Master Chief is stated as the "Reclaimer" by guilty spark.

Means halo...

Both i considered when i came up with the name.

Interesting thread! However, I was not really creative when I created my username, it's just my name. If I had known that there's thread or topic like this here, I would have been more creative hehe

In keeping with ONI protocols, any missing or deceased members of the Spartan programme are to be listed as Missing In Action in order to maintain the facade of the invincible warrior, maintaining morale in UNSC forces.
My username comes from the idea that spartans never die, they are only missing in action; the seven is the number that binds the Halo universe together.

Rhuobhe Manslayer from the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons setting Birthright. Despite being an antagonist he was one of the coolest characters in the entire setting. The 26 comes from when I was making my email address with hotmail and rhuobhe was taken, it suggested why not rhuobhe26, rhu0bhe, or a third choice. I went with the 26 for no good reason and have been using it as my screen name for nearly 2 decades now.

Umm... I've had this name in many games over the years. I just thought it was a clever way to refer to a spartan, seeing as they wear Mjonlir armor and all. It's also now my xboxlive tag. My old one was spartanii087z, and a sp3d 2.

Ninja: Myself (Togakure-ryu FTW)
Disco Punch: A term I [thought] I coined about a year ago. It is a combo of 'disco', which I do listen to, and 'punch', as a general term for something of devastating power, not just a fist-strike. I use the term 'disco punch' to refer to anything from a really awesome attack, to the glassing of a planet (can't you see that working, what with the lights and all?), to just about anything else. It can stand in for just about any verb, and a limited number of nouns. I am not really sure what a 'true' disco punch looks like, although I imagine it would be roughly the equivalent of a nuclear bomb focused into one's fist. It's also the title of a comic I'm working on (http://joejackninjakid.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/).

I thought for a long time that it was a term that I alone had concocted, but as it turns out, it is also the name of a song about which I do not much care.

I've been using Carpathia on and off for the past couple of decades (sad, I know). I started using it around the same time the Left Behind book series came out. The person representing the Anti-Christ was named Nicolai Carpathia. Everyone I know assumes that's where I got the name, however, my choice of this name had NOTHING to do with this book series. I actually chose it after watching Titanic, way back when (and again, sad, I know). The name of the ship that rescued the survivors of the Titanic... HMS Carpathia.

The vh is a little too esoteric to go into and the 99 was a number chosen at random.

Kain- A name I've always loved.
Harrison-My middle name, being so because my awesome mother decided she wanted one of my names to be taken after Harrison Ford.

LordZoabar.

Started out as Zobar: I was about 5 or 6, and was messing around with some green glowsticks, to the point they burst open on me and covered me. Mom said it was my alien blood coming out, and, as any mother should, followed this up for a YEAR with a Trolling campaign of sending me letters in "Alien" (wingdings) and getting complete strangers in on it. I was actually freaked out for a while cause of all her detail. lol

Few years later, I still use it for my username, when they started to require 6 letters, so I added an "a", and became Zoabar.

When I was 16, decided just to give myself an upgrade to a slightly more mature nickname, so I added "Lord" to the start, and hence, "Lord Zoabar".

I'm proud to say I have technically kept the same nickname for over 16 years now, in everything I do. :)

Quite simple, really. My last name (Zaffarano) was inpronounceable to just about every faculty member and classmate when I was in school, and when it became the "cool" thing to call people by their last name, the other kids needed something easier to say. Hence, Zaff, or Zaffy. At one point I was simply called "Z-man." The nickname stuck with me all through school, and has in one way or another been a part of my screenname for just about everything since middle school.

I love this thread. Getting everyone's handle explanation is a great way of getting to know peeps character.

My name is two parts. The tk is the designation for a stormtrooper. I happen to also be a stormtrooper. Remember in episode 4 when the millennium falcon is docked in the death star and the imperial officer is communicating with the stormtrooper?

"TK-421. Why aren't you at your post? TK-421, do you copy?"

And then Ryno is my nickname. My real name is Ryan but one day someone called me Ryno and it stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back