*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jetpack has been built/started. tank ball completed his a bit back, the original designer, im pretty sure any way and somebody whos name escapes me that has a thread called jetpack progress. sorry for not includin ya names but i dont know them. biut im still givin cred/kudos to those who attempt this and cookies to those who complete it.

Well the guy that actually modeled the jetpack is xhimpei. I took his model (with permission) and made a tester file so people could quickly build something to make sure that it will fit over the back of their chestplate.

Well the guy that actually modeled the jetpack is xhimpei. I took his model (with permission) and made a tester file so people could quickly build something to make sure that it will fit over the back of their chestplate.

And where might one be able to locate this tester?

In my thread for it. :p http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/31881-Halo-Reach-Jetpack-Test-File Remember XHIMPEI was the ORIGINAL creator of the super high def jetpack model. All I did was take away all that detail and extra stuff and turned it into something quick so you can figure out what scale you need it at to fit over your chestplate.

W00T!! Thanks HaloGoddess!! Cause i just recently finished my chest and i was a little nervous about starting the jetpack....Now im not :D.

one guy, you are wrong. the shin is unfolded, but not the forearm attachment.
loserizer, i would have unfolded it for ya but i dont have full version of pep designer. try and contact someone,
i wanted something unfolded a while back and practically advertised through my signature.

i thought I'd update the "visual representation" of the 405th's current files

405tharmouryv7.jpg

FULLSIZE: link

@all the modellers
can we prioritise making the models we haven't got yet?

also hope this helps all the new members
so we can say with confidence that these files all exist and are on the database
------------------
also,
@zwave, one_guy and loserizer
check the reach database, chances are you'll find the files there
(link in sig)

CJ

i thought I'd update the "visual representation" of the 405th's current files

405tharmouryv7.jpg

FULLSIZE: link

@all the modellers
can we prioritise making the models we haven't got yet?

also hope this helps all the new members
so we can say with confidence that these files all exist and are on the database
------------------
also,
@zwave, one_guy and loserizer
check the reach database, chances are you'll find the files there
(link in sig)

CJ

Koshima7 has a cbrn file made but the unfold could use some cleaning up, other than that i dont know of any of those other unmade pieces being worked on

IF Someone could PM me with a DECENT to REALLY GOOD ODST Shoulder file... AWESOME! looked over the files on the first like 6 pages and didn't find a good one. PLEASE pm me with one

IF Someone could PM me with a DECENT to REALLY GOOD ODST Shoulder file... AWESOME! looked over the files on the first like 6 pages and didn't find a good one. PLEASE pm me with one

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

Just scroll down to where it says Halo 3: ODST High detail and get those shoulders. They are practically the same ones that are seen in Reach and those are HD files so they should work out really good for ya. :p

is true! they arent reallythat different. just h3odst shoulders are more flat at the bottom, while reach ones are more cupped around the shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back