custom halo reach armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

onmi shift

ok. so ive made a few pieces of armor and one whole suit before joining. now i didnt use pepakura and there was alot, alot, alot of trial and error work. needless to say, it was exspensive and tedious.

thanks to this forum, ive leaned much that will make it easier on my wallet and take less time.

this is my first pepakura armor. unlike most people that make a master chief, noble 6, or carter armor. mine is going to be unique.

head-jorges helmet with a few add ons of my own design
chest-noble 6 with breacher collar and the multi threat ab plate combined.
right shoulder-jorges right shoulder
left shoulder-emiles right shoulder inverted to make it my left
forarm-data pad
thingh-sachal
knee guards-fj/para or gungnir
visor color-open
primary color-teal
secondary color-orange
colodecalr-open

even though ive made a few peices of armor and a whole suit, i never wore them(thank you house fire) but im hoping to have this dont for 2 conventions and the midnight release of halo 4. its going to look awesome having a spartan show up on a motocycle.

wip
armorwip.png

i have a few more things but my camera is charging

idk why the pics arent showing up. but one was a tamplate to base my armor off of and the other was jorges right shoulder. 2 of them. the first one wasnt big enough so i had to scale it up 20% to night im going to work on the chest

Teal and orange huh? You a Dolphins fan?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

lol. a bit but not really what im foing for. no one really uses thsoe colors. though im thinking of changing out the teal for purple. i want my spartan to be different as possible. thats why im not being just one spartan like everyone else, im mixing up the armor and using colors no one uses.

im not really into the joker.

yea, no. im not doing all that bull just to post pictures. why cant this site just give us the option upload them directly from the computer like every one else?

yea, no. im not doing all that bull just to post pictures. why cant this site just give us the option upload them directly from the computer like every one else?

I thought it would wind up being a hard and long drawn out process to post pics on the site when I first started out. It doesn't take all that long. If you make yourself a photobucket account (free) you can upload while you type and then copy and paste the IMG link in the pic descriptions to post them. With what you're talking about doing, it would be nice to see some pics of what you've got.

well i had completed my first attemp at making a chest. came out great, just way to big and not enough detail for me.

as forth the photobucket thing. i rather now. i have to many accounts as it is, email, xbox. this, facebook, bank, ect ect. its all just rather boring. for those who want to check out my pics can go look at them on facebook.

thanks again for the new chest piece. gona get started on that tonight. i just finished up the knife and the helmet attachment.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.420686327954340.90387.100000389280731&type=3

well i caved in and made a photobucket account so i can upload pics

my right shoulder. the left one is my first attemp and then it made me realize that it was to small so i had to make another one
466064_420686887954284_1290258333_o.jpg

the back of my torso armor
457410_424917937531179_1380433142_o.jpg

knife and sheath
456991_424918000864506_875839606_o.jpg

the torso was way to big but thanks to "Spartan_127" i got a better torso with more details and i know what size i need to have it now.

ive been working on my left shoulder and side helmet attachments but ive been grinding for finals. due this week. soon as its over with ill get more work done and post more pics.

lol. well. i just finished my left shoulder. its to big, lol. but its so big i have to start over. i will just use it. it will look great and maybe make my armor look more beefier, lol. ill have pics up in an hour or so.

wow that looks really good so far man =D you peped everything very nice and it looks really clean
great job

ok, so heres a bit of an update.

side helmet attachment
413620_431884710167835_276934831_o.jpg

side helmet attachment separated
336086_431885066834466_535452406_o.jpg

left shoulder
178086_431885333501106_328728445_o.jpg

178320_431885546834418_163813189_o.jpg

i was going to pout those little divits in the armor then i decided since im going to at an inch or 2 of padding as a filler, i could just drill out the holes after im done doing that so i have them.

my finals are done tomorrow and then i get a week off of school. head down to my dads place to see some family i havnt seen in 5 months then when i get back im going to get some more work done on my chest and another piece of armor. i like to work on 2 or more. maybe the bicep.

alright. finals are done and i have a week off till B term. ive been working on the chest and the bicep. once i got the bicep to size i realized that my right shoulder is to small now. looks like im going to have to make it a 3rd time. lol. anyone in south florida want a pepped shoulder? its georges right shoulder it would be better suited for someone with skinny arms of for a kid.

Yeah that's why i built my main shoulder first before i made the attatchments, haha your arm suddenly gets alot bigger with that armor on it! But it's part of the process just remeasure once your default shoulder is complete and hey at least it's just paper and you didn't finish the whole piece.

thats what i wanted to do but i had the low def bicep and i wanted to wait to get the HD version. im actually working on that now. "might" have pics up tonight

well with my time off i took a couple off and then i decided to get some more work done. i got a bit more done on my torso, not much though. i did complete both my biceps but a problem

biceps
336348_433563696666603_640577484_o.jpg

i made them to big, lol. like everything else ive made, their never the right size the first time through.

Hmm i find when i scale stuff i take a look at the game and how the piece fits on the spartan, go to a mirror and measure where that is roughly on myself and then print. I dunno so far all my stuff has been to scale. Anyways those biceps look good, im actually building my left one as we speak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back