custom halo reach armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're build looks great so far man I absolutely love the EVA shoulder you made! Can't wait to start mine. Keep up the good work

thanks. i really like the boxy center of the eva shoulder.

i had finished the cod and new torso, forearms, and pretty much everything for the suit. i was going to have one massive update to show the completed armor.

but now theres some bad news. thanks to some old crazy driver(this lady has hit me on my bike twice, both times i was on the curb and nearly hit me 3 times while she was speeding through a stop sign or trying to beat the red light and speeds off(all same lady)). 90% of my armor was crushed. the only thing that remains intact is my helmet and my foam hand plates. im so disheartened at the moment i cant even consider restarting. ive restarted enough times with the sizing and warpage but this,................. its a heavy blow.

i dont even know if i can even look at pepakura for awhile.

guess whos back. its been a loooong time since ive been on here. just got back into pepakura. ive been working on a few projects here and there but ive been putting some work in on my MA5C assault rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back