1,000,000,000,000,00 worst things that could happen on Sept. 25,2007(Halo 3 release date)

Status
Not open for further replies.
22. you turn on your 360 and put halo 3 in.....just after the menu loaded your TV "splodes'!" sending shrds of glass in to your brain. Your uncontious on the floor when you had drive implodes creating a small explosion spraying your room with flames. Of coure you paralyzed so you cannot move. luckily the fire engine comes and rescues you, unfortunatley you suffer 3rd degree burns, when you arrive at the hospital, the paramedics realise its commissioned for deconstruction. on your way to a different hospital the ambulance crashes, and the rear axle gets lodged in to your leg. And then the world's cores freezes stopping the world from turning, so we all sail off the face of the earth, and out brain's leack from our faces till we die...... o_O that sound bad enough?

24. they give u a scratched copy of h2,

seriously, i bet one of these things happens, i mean we are kinda jinxing our fav game...

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
would we really fly off the face of the earth if it stopped turning? :eek:
That's literally impossible, but it could happen, then yes. The initial shock would probably kill us first though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silverzippo93 said:
That's literally impossible, but it could happen, then yes. The initial shock would probably kill us first though.

Silverzippo you speak the truth :lol: I would love to fly off the face off the earth to die.......not!

26. zombie invasion
27. mass electrical disastor
28. get grounded
29. master chief decides that saving the earth isnt worth it
30. bungie decides to make master chief a girl(wierd twist in plot)
31. microsoft releases a new system that only plays halo 3

33. Master Chief is Really a fusion of Michael Jackson and Chuck Norris. His parents come in and his parents are spongebob and a monkey.

Heres a list of how to prepare for Halo 3, and prevent all those things that could happen :)!

First:

-Clean your controllers. I don't know about you, but my controllers build up dust and gunk from some unknown source. Just use a rag to wipe it down.

-Charge your controllers. Or if you have a battery powered one, put in some fresh batteries.

-Give your 360 a break. Try not to play as much on the days before L-Day, so it will be ready to take the beating it will get from H3 :).

-If you don't have 4 contollers, GET THEM. Or invite 3 friends with 360's and tell them to bring contollers to co-op with.

-Tell those same friends to camp out at the Midnight Launch with you. Trust me, camping out is so much easier in groups.

-Stock up on snax. Get H3 Whoppers, Game Fuel, Slurpees, Doritos, & Frypods, and you should be fine. Make sure to have enough to live off of for at least a week .

-Make sure to have your preorder recipt with you when you camp out.

Thats about it. Just follow these things and getting H3 should be free of problems! Unless the world explodes... :lol:

TheBlue said:
Heres a list of how to prepare for Halo 3, and prevent all those things that could happen :)!

First:

-Clean your controllers. I don't know about you, but my controllers build up dust and gunk from some unknown source. Just use a rag to wipe it down.

-Charge your controllers. Or if you have a battery powered one, put in some fresh batteries.

-Give your 360 a break. Try not to play as much on the days before L-Day, so it will be ready to take the beating it will get from H3 :).

-If you don't have 4 contollers, GET THEM. Or invite 3 friends with 360's and tell them to bring contollers to co-op with.

-Tell those same friends to camp out at the Midnight Launch with you. Trust me, camping out is so much easier in groups.

-Stock up on snax. Get H3 Whoppers, Game Fuel, Slurpees, Doritos, & Frypods, and you should be fine. Make sure to have enough to live off of for at least a week .

-Make sure to have your preorder recipt with you when you camp out.

Thats about it. Just follow these things and getting H3 should be free of problems! Unless the world explodes... :lol:
Lol...

Joseph Staten becomes a hardcore Jesus freak, sees his own writing meterial as offensive, and attemts to sue himself.
Thes small speck of insanity loweres Bungie's morale, and it all breaks apart.
Anyway, somehow, there is a mandatory recall of all Legendary and collector's editions for footage of employees.
No refunds.

(sorry if this offends anyone)

xalener said:
Joseph Staten becomes a hardcore Jesus freak, sees his own writing meterial as offensive, and attemts to sue himself.
Thes small speck of insanity loweres Bungie's morale, and it all breaks apart.
Anyway, somehow, there is a mandatory recall of all Legendary and collector's editions for footage of employees.
No refunds.

(sorry if this offends anyone)

c'mon! You know you want to lol.

u wake up on ur bed and go to the xbox and u see all of your halo games, figures, gone, wondering what happened u go onto the computer to type www.molnir armor.com to realize that the site never existed so getting startled u type in bungie.com to find out that didnt exist then u notice your halo 3 desktop wallpaper is replaced by a plain blue wallpaper thats when you realize that you was dreaming everything about halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back