1,000,000,000,000,00 worst things that could happen on Sept. 25,2007(Halo 3 release date)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you open your Halo 3 case, the disc flies out and proceeds to dismember you very slowly and selectively like a saw blade.

Potatoes, PLEASE try to use proper grammar. Using 'u' for 'you' is only good in moderation. Excessive use is annoying, and just plain lazy.

Microsoft deems that playing Halo is against their company rules. The release of Halo is actually all a set-up. You second you step in the door of Gamestop/ Best Buy/ Ebay/ whatever, they put a bag over your head and throw you in a van. They will then have a Clockwork Orange theatre, where they show you how bad video games are. After the video finishes, Jack Thompson, comes out with Bill Gates in one hand and a giant magnet (to erase all games) and starts giving a giant monologue about how bad video games are. Fortunately, Chuck Norris, Mario, Solid Snake, and (of course), Master Chief knock down the walls and lacerate Thompson.

This is actually the secret game/ movie project Peter Jackson is doing.

Damien said:
30. bungie decides to make master chief a girl(wierd twist in plot)

I'm fine with that as long as she's hot, asian, and has had ninja training. (i would love to whoop the covenent's ass as a girl, lol!)

The worst thing is that you're at the end of halo3 just about to get the final shot in on the boss and a message (i don't know what it should say yet, give me some ideas) pops up and the screen blanks out and the your 360 implodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
You walk into the Ark and instead of Forerunner symbols it says "Property of SONY Corporation"

The ESRB secretly rates Halo 3 E-10+ and censors Johnson.

When your shields fail, your armor falls off and you have to run around in a loin cloth battling nearly unbeatable covies (Ghosts and Goblins style)

How about one which I'm experiencing the horror of right now.

37. You discover about two weeks before launch that you have a compulsory educational residentual course (in a X360less area) to attend running from Sunday 23rd September until Wednesday 26th September, returning at 1830 hours.

Of course, it comes out on 26th here in Europe anyway, plus the likelihood of a local midnight opening is very very small (and anyway I've preordered it to be delivered by amazon), so presuming I return from my job (I can't get the day off, I did try) at about 1813, it only in fact works out as a loss of 18 minutes. But still. Imagine this was you, who was attending the midnight launch. But you arent there.

the legendary helms are made by large toy company, end up with dangerous amounts of lead and millions die(thousands more are sick) Bungie places a tiny sticker warning on helm to save themselves from lawsuits

40- master chief finds out cortana is actually his sister, and the hood guy is his dad, and the arbiter is his mom.

41- the whole world blows up due to mass farming of cotton

42- michael jackson has a baby

43- nicole richie has a baby

44- master chief has a baby

45- master chief commits suicide in the game, which includes him having gay *** with the hood guy. ( sorry, this is my first time here, can i say swear words and stuff?)

46. new game content usage rules from microsoft prevent anyone playing Halo 3. anybody within 500 feet of a authorized retailer during the week of the 25th will be arrested and fed to the hounds.

47. Halo 3 becomes Halo Sims.

48. Adam Sandler does the voice for Master Chief in Halo 3

49. MC is actually a transexual.

50. The second you pop in Halo 3, your friend calls, and yells the ending.
51. Your GameStop, EB Games or w/e is packed by hippies, banning violence and calling Halo an insult to religion. Forcing you to call in Solid Snake, Samuel L. Jackson and Master Chief. Then the REAL game begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back