1a11a1's first helmet (Hayabusa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1a11a1

ok so hey guys this will be my thread following my progress on my first helmet which is the busa helmet. I started the pep today, finished the first page. Everyting worked well for the first part but there is someting I wanna know before starting page 2, should I build all part randomly or should I keep building around the chin???

28anb5c.jpg

tell me now if it look too small
evb7mc.jpg

So far so good i am seeing some spots where the tabs need to be re-glued but like i said it looks good. and about the build i would recomend going page by page, the people who Unfolde these things usualy organize it so the construction flows easly.

atm I'm doing the paper visor and that thing is so hard but if I need to, I will restart this pep until it is perfect or near perfect.

EDIT: I need to force the paper a bit if I want to wear it,is it normal?

here the new pics, don't looks good :(
20p3hhu.jpg

this one even worse
2n8y2hx.jpg

Ya forcing paper is normal so I would not worry about it. what Busa file are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using forgeclaimer's file

EDIT: curently crushing what I did and changing my file for skupilkinson's file. :/

You want it to be a little big so you can pad it out and/or get it to fit around you're head.

Winter is coming, I'm back at it, currently cutting out new pieces for my second try.

still wondering how I'll fill the spike with my low budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back