1st build masterchief 3d halo 4 + undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, I'll tell you about the improvements I made to the helmet, the first time I put the helmet on I had a lot of problems because the visor fogged up and I practically couldn't see anything, so I remodeled the inside of the helmet.
IMG_20221202_214348.jpg

I didn't keep photos of how the helmet looked before, but I had it filled with foam, so this time I thought that apart from the fans I needed more free space inside the helmet for better air circulation.
I 3d printed a helmet holder I found on thingiverse,

IMG_20221207_102203.jpg

and lined it with foam and fabric for comfort, it worked perfectly.
I also added two 3d printer turbine fans, the airflow is soft but more than enough to prevent fogging in no time, I also put the battery box on top of the helmet, first I put the battery box on the lower part of the helmet next to each ear,
IMG_20221202_214614.jpg

IMG_20221202_214520.jpg

but that made the helmet move from side to side when walking with the weight of the batteries, where I put the batteries at the top it worked perfectly, thank you and happy new year

i agree with rocklobster what you have so far in detail work is just great cant wait to see what other details you sneak in on us. keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back