1st Pepakura Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakiki

Jr Member
1st ever pep piece built, not glassed/resined, just a test run
174757.jpg

As you can see I didn't scale at all. lol I just realized how big MC really is....
Here's a different view
174804.jpg

It's made of standard paper, and scotch tape, so I'm not gonna try and resin or glass it.
My next test piece will be a properly scaled(I hope) foot piece on cardstock, which, if the shoe fits(LOL LMFAO!!!!!!!! SO PUNNY!1!!)
I will glass/resin and then paint so I get the hang of it on an arbitrary piece before going in full force
175104.jpg

And there is me holding the ARMor(LOL PUNNY AGAINZ0rZ!) of a 7' superhuman

Its a good thing it was just a test piece because that is huge.
Looks great though.
If you have any questions, just ask.

About how hard (relative to other pieces) is the forearm, is it pretty midrange easy or hard? (Thats offa the H2 .pdo's from the 1st pepakura FAQ/Tutorial

blakiki said:
About how hard (relative to other pieces) is the forearm, is it pretty midrange easy or hard? (Thats offa the H2 .pdo's from the 1st pepakura FAQ/Tutorial

The forearm was the first piece I ever did. I think that it and the thighs were the easiest. I hope that's what you wanted to hear hehe. Helmet and chest were the hardest imo.

:devil:
-Vex

Last edited by a moderator:
WAY TO BIIGGGG lol

Thats the way my helmet came out the first time I made it, I never tried it until i finished it, then, I made the same mistake the second time making it too big in cadstock.....if i finish the rest of the armor by 15th-16th i may just redo the helmet again.

Good job though, folds look clean, but size is a bit big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back