2010 Con's You Are Planning For

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think there would be something specifing what kind of props are allowed at the con on the website for it btw does anyone know of any cons around San Diego, CA around the beginning of January?

rvb18 said:
Gen Con! the home of the best four days of gaming and cortana.

Thanks RvB I'll be attending that one for sure but for the Long Beach Comic Con I searched for it and it said it was Oct 2-4th so I don't think I'll be doing that one

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be at Ikkicon in Austin, and Akon in Dallas. I need to decided if I'm going to either AnimeFest or Dragon Con, both happen the same weekend.

I'm going to PAX West w/ RvB Crew, Hawty McBloggy and Bungie. Still discussing table plans and sleeping arrangements :)

Cheers,

Kensai

im new to all of this cons stuff but..... i thinx i might chek out 2010s comic-con...idk :(

still have to start on my armor :angry .... got to get that dun b4 eanything... :unsure

ok, this is driving me insane. Many people are saying "comic con" however i plead for thee to be more specific, as there are MULTIPLE comic cons. not only in cali, all over the US. please specify state and city, as in cali there are comic cons in a bunch of different cities, like in long beach and in san diego and others.

Kensai where exactly is PAX held at?, sounds intresting enough I might even go.

EDIT:nvm now I know I'm going after I saw that it's in Seattle Washington in September 2010 i got some family up that way

Nintendude said:
Kensai where exactly is PAX held at?, sounds intresting enough I might even go.

EDIT:nvm now I know I'm going after I saw that it's in Seattle Washington in September 2010 i got some family up that way

Yup, Bungie/Hawty/343 territory they all live over there and RvB flies up every year :)

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
If my tin can isn't floating around somewhere, I'll try to go to that one in Seattle. I probably won't have a costume, though. Not sure how this living in a carrier thing is going to work if I want to make armor. I might just show up in one of my uniforms. :/

2010 Conventions:

MTAC - Confirmed - Left early due to rain and flooding - saw zombie for a few seconds.

Dragon*con - Hoping to be there if college doesn't get in the way

Con Nooga - Possibility

JAMPcon - Planning - Canceled Due to rain(T_T)

I'll be going to Nan Desu Kan here in Denver. It's not till next September so fortunately I've got some time to finish my armor

I've got quite a lot planed for 2010. Been refering to it as my 2010 Trek.

• PAX '10 EAST
  • Anime Boston '10
  • RvBTO '10
  • Several Ohio Cons
  • Dragon Con '10

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back