2022 Christmas Card Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
We've decided to host a Christmas Card Exchange for everyone who is interested to help us all get in the spirit. It can be a Christmas card, a post card or just a generic card - whatever you'd like to do.

If you would like to join in, please note that there will be members (hopefully) from all over the world and postage isn't necessarily cheap so just please keep that in mind. As well, given that it's starting sort of this late in the season, I fully expect that a lot of these cards, especially the ones going internationally will arrive in the new year. And I suspect that there will be some that sign up and then who are unable to follow through. All of that is totally fine. The whole point is just to take the time to interact with your fellow 405th family.

So give it some quick thought as to whether or not you'd like to participate and then get me your name and mailing address via a DM by the end of the day on Saturday, December 3rd. I'll get the list to everyone by the end of December 5. I'll keep a list here (without addresses) so you can all get an idea of how many cards you might need to send out.

I hope everyone joins me in this!

List of Exchangers

FANGS
RandomRanger
MrJamin
PerniciousDuke and ArcSol
marinesniper
Hein B287
TurboCharizard and CplYapFlip

Last edited:
So if we sign up, do we send a letter to everyone who signs up, or a handful of people who you group together?

I know its late...... I've been busy with work and creating my own company (MY OWN BOSS!!! except for the wife) , but I would like to get in on this. Would anyone be offended if I sent out Hanukkah Cards? I can just do generic holiday ones......?

I know its late...... I've been busy with work and creating my own company (MY OWN BOSS!!! except for the wife) , but I would like to get in on this. Would anyone be offended if I sent out Hanukkah Cards? I can just do generic holiday ones......?
Congrats on the company!!
1f973.png

I won't be able to participate in this event this year, but if I were, I'd definitely be interested in that. It adds more of a personal connection to the person who sent it.

Congratulations on starting your own business!

PlanetAlexander - If postage or something would be crazy for you - I'll volunteer to relay stuff if it would be easier to send one envelope state side.
Thanks for the offer! If we were to do this again next year, I'd definitely keep that in mind, assuming the offer still stood.

Congratulations man. :D

I still have some cards and stamps left to send out. might not make it on time though

While I didn't participate this year as life got in the way, I hope this continues in the future.

Would be cool to do it yearly. But maybe start around half november collecting adresses etc? :unsure:

That way most cards can make it on time :D

Ive got to keep tabs on the forum better going forward.... Missing a lot of good stuff!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back