29 hours until reach. Boo-ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope delivery date means dliver on that date for preorder i did xD wants my consol and legendery pack xD

cant make it to newyork hopeing thay will have the big thing on TV i love watching the big opening of the halo games wonder what thay will do for reach halo 3 had ATV's and hummer hope thay replace hummer with that worthog and have noble team come rideing up on those to kick of the luanch!

I hope I get some progress done on my low def M6G reach version and a little bit of my colonial militia worked on as well so that I could go to my local gamestop

this is gonna be a super sweet game!

I hope I get some progress done on my low def M6G reach version and a little bit of my colonial militia worked on as well so that I could go to my local gamestop

this is gonna be a super sweet game!

yep there is only 7 hours to go here in California and that would be funny if it turns out that reach sucks like ODSt kinda did to me

best part about midnight realeases is that since i live on the east cost i get it 4 hours before the people on the west coast. sam goes with england and east cost. witch makes me want to see if anyone in england uploaded anything on youtube yet :/

People pirated and burned the game before it was released. There were spoilers on youtube a few weeks ago of storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back