3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
gundamtorso.jpg

update!

what do you guys think this is still just the base so if i need to change anything i still can before adding major detail appon it.
so... leme know

Attachments

• gundamtorso.jpg
    gundamtorso.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 241
Wow, looks like it's coming along great. The helmet is incredible, and as dumb as it sounds, as soon as I saw it I just had memories rushing in xD Keep it up man, I want to see a full Gundam!

Holy Cow! That is awesome. Gundam is the first anime that I actually liked and still love it to this day. Can't wait to see this thing ready for pep. Keep up the good work.

haha thanks guys ^^
to be honnest i'm not making this because i love it because to be honnest i never watched gundam :$ (dbz guy here XD)
but im making this cause allot of people in the comunity were asking for it and no one had m :p

btw if anyone has any referance pictures of this gundam theyre more then welcome
and the helmet will be redone better and higher quality ;)

Jeeze, and I thought it was alright a really high quality. Props to you, and props for doing it out of the goodness of your heart (I assume) ;) hahah.

yeah totally dude i mean i've seen here that people do stuff out of goodwill and well i hope if i make something(s) *im planning on making a load of 3d models for you guys ;)* that someone would be kind enough to help me with some stuff somewere down the line.

and no this stuff is still low polly stuff to me ;)

also an update! hope ya'll like it

frontandsides.jpg

frontandsideshd.jpg

gundambeautyshot.jpg

Attachments

• frontandsides.jpg
    frontandsides.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 183
  • frontandsideshd.jpg
    frontandsideshd.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 173
  • gundambeautyshot.jpg
    gundambeautyshot.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 172
Finally someone has answered my ePrayers hahaha. Looks absolutely amazing keep it up man!!!! you should totally do gundam dynames next!!!! or death scythe!!!

actually.... ill upload something that will astound you guys in less then 24 hours ;) keep checking because trust me... you'll love it

update!
all i have to do now is make the side flaps (cant find decent refferance picture's
do the legs and arms
also if someone has some detailed shots of his backpack it would be apriciated XD

almostdone.jpg

Attachments

• almostdone.jpg
    almostdone.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 183
update!
decided to do the legs in a seperate file and make them as hd as posible
legs1.jpg

legs2.jpg

and cmon people give me some feedback like what you see dont you like it something :D

Attachments

• legs2.jpg
    legs2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 192
  • legs1.jpg
    legs1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 194
Looks REAL SICK so far! Would love to attempt this after someone fully unfolds it LOL. Will be watching this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back