3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
gingersnapples said:
can you make the reach Lt. thighs?

Rundown's doing the entire suit. Why make another set? BTW: thanks for the Emile shoulder set!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I may have a request..........do you think you could model the companion cube from portal? I have someone that asked me to make them one, but there is NO pep file for it. There used to be one, but the file no longer exists so I can't download it! :(

HaloGoddess said:
Hmmm.........ya know, that's pretty cool, but you are off on some of it. :pI think you need to study the companion cube a little more carefully. XD

yeah, i made it in like 10 minutes. ill rework the file and re-post it k?

how bout a megaman hx helmet please?

concept_hx.jpg

12434-93625-hxsuitjpg-468x.jpg

SaintlyGecko said:
is this to complex?

sorry i haven't replied to any lately my internet is screwed up :( any way no i don't think it is but can you find me a front and a side picture ?

p.s. i won't be able to start on it for a while

Shaymin Sky said:
how bout a megaman hx helmet please?

concept_hx.jpg

12434-93625-hxsuitjpg-468x.jpg

sure i'll try, also may take a while

Zhunter6 said:
could someone be able to make this

[attachment=15445:gun03final3.jpg]

uhhh sure i'll try to

knightwing316 said:
With the new Green Lantern movie in production, how about about a Power Battery.

looks easy enough. sure i'll try

HaloGoddess said:
Okay, I may have a request..........do you think you could model the companion cube from portal? I have someone that asked me to make them one, but there is NO pep file for it. There used to be one, but the file no longer exists so I can't download it! :(

good idea, i always wanted a portal prop! :lol

sorry guys about not posting anything lately i'm taking a break to work on my costume for portcon, my brothers clone troopers helmet, and my other brothers jango fett helmet. I will start posting again in a few weeks hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back