3d Model, Sword Blade/hilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hello, I am going to try to get into modeling! :D. I also have a question. Can files, be imported from google sketchup into pepakura designer?

If not, I just wasted my time :D. Any way here is the sword I started modeling....

godswordpic1.jpg

Heres my reference pic, You may have seen it in a previous thread....
armags.gif

I dont enjoy being yelled at lol. Its my first attempt soo if it has imperfections, then guess what, you'll get over it.. LOL, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARENT MEAN :lol: Im jk'in

Save the Google sketchup files in the KML Google earth format if you want to be able to import them into the Pepakura program.

And now for some yelling:

I RECOMMEND USING BLENDER INSTEAD OF SKETCHUP BECAUSE IT HAS A LOT MORE FUNCTIONALITY. IT'S ALSO COMPLETELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

Yttrium said:
Save the Google sketchup files in the KML Google earth format if you want to be able to import them into the Pepakura program.

And now for some yelling:

I RECOMMEND USING BLENDER INSTEAD OF SKETCHUP BECAUSE IT HAS A LOT MORE FUNCTIONALITY. IT'S ALSO COMPLETELY FREE!!!!!!!!!

I have blender ill, have to take lots of tuts, because it way harder then sketchup!
Ty for the info about saving the file, You helped bigtime!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats sweet i play runescape to my name is sirfroget . the blade needs to be longer but good work and shorten the hooks neer the top of blade and could u make a zamorak godsword u just need to change end of hilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back