3D Printable Helmet and Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI3RRA 117

Member DIN
S240
So here are the first files Ive made 3D printable. These were obj H5 asset files posted by Chernobyl.i just cleaned them up a little. I have the Dead Eye helmet and the Teishin helmet up first. I'm new to modeling so these aren't UHD models or 100% game accurate. I did these helmets for my 2 boys and I think they will be quite happy with them. They do have some cutout for LEDs and will need to be scaled accordingly.

dead capture2.JPG dead capture.JPG
454489CF-E921-4D57-B4AC-3D3E63A2E7A6.jpeg
Deadeye Helmet file

teishin screen shot.JPG
CB8BE41E-7E84-4326-A399-CC15288CEEC5.jpeg
Teishin Helmet file

Additional files:
H4 CIO Chest CIO Chest File
H5 Warmaster helmet Warmaster h5.obj
H5 Fotus Helmet H5 FOTUS.obj
H5 Recruit/CIO forearm CIO forearm.obj
H5 Wetwork helmet(courtesy of mblackwell1002) Wetwork
H5 Fotus/Deadeye Chest Deadeye Chest

Last edited:
Heres another - Halo 5 Warmaster Helmet - Once again credit to Chernobyl for the asset file.
FYI I don't know why but all these seem to be very small and will need to be scaled up. I just work with the files as is then scale them up once I'm ready for sizing.
I have not printed this yet but will be soon. Enjoy :)

warmaster h5.JPG
warmaster rear.JPG

warmaster h5.obj

Last edited:
Thanks man. I'm excited to print this one. I think out of the 3 this cleaned up the nicest.

Heres the H5 Fotus helmet if anyone is interested H5 FOTUS.obj . I tried rendering a screen shot but I couldn’t figure it out so this is some lame paint in 3d builder. Probably not real game accurate. I just kind made this one up as I went. I have not attempted to print this one so not sure how printer friendly it is. As always scale accordingly
capture.jpg

Last edited:
Heres the H5 Fotus helmet if anyone is interested H5 FOTUS.obj . I tried rendering a screen shot but I couldn’t figure it out so this is some lame paint in 3d builder. Probably not real game accurate. I just kind made this one up as I went. I have not attempted to print this one so not sure how printer friendly it is. As always scale accordingly
View attachment 250918
Nice, man! Looks good! I plan on printing this for reasons you already know. :D At least the sanding won't be super intricate!

Sooooooo
I finally got that tutorial you suggested regarding smoothing files complete. Works like a charm. My wife's armor is going to look epic hah. Thanks for the assist.

Sooooooo
I finally got that tutorial you suggested regarding smoothing files complete. Works like a charm. My wife's armor is going to look epic hah. Thanks for the assist.
Glad to hear it! What armor you working on? Would like to see it. Will you be sharing your files when completed?

Speaking of sharing files......here is another one. Title says helmet and armor files, but its been all helmets so far. So here is the H5 CIO/Recruit forearm. It may be in others armor sets as well. CIO forearm.obj
CIO forearm.JPG

Last edited:
Nice!!! It's also the Recruit armor set as well! ;)
I love the recruit, that's the only reason I know.

Here's a thing!
https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=4C125B3612E3CD65&resid=4C125B3612E3CD65!1449&authkey=AN1Rj2_d82YlSHw
View attachment 252050
I'll just add any 3D printable armor to this thread if you don't mind...keeps things tidy.
Yes more then welcome!! And the wetwork is AMAZING but im sure you already knew that. Oh ya I had a brain cramp...... I meant to put recruit not recon so I fixed it :)

Cool stuff! Does anyone have a 3D printer file for the Military Police helmet? Reach or H5 is ok, since I cant find it anywhere. I have a Flashforge Finder and am looking to print out a small helmet just as a nice desk model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back