3D Printable Helmet and Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool stuff! Does anyone have a 3D printer file for the Military Police helmet? Reach or H5 is ok, since I cant find it anywhere. I have a Flashforge Finder and am looking to print out a small helmet just as a nice desk model!
Sorry I have not seen anyone post a printable file for this helmet

Jurassic I too will be printing the wetwork. A big thank you to mblackwell1002 for cleaning this model up, he did an amazing job with it.

Last edited:
Heres a printable H5 Deadeye/ Fotus chest. I am currently in the process of printing this one myself. First piece is on the printer as I post this
upload_2018-2-3_19-7-9.png8BB3F394-1745-4D55-98FB-08BE15622D25.jpeg
deadeye chest finished.stl

Last edited:
And so you have embarked on the great crusade of printing the chest armor. Looks great!

And so you have embarked on the great crusade of printing the chest armor. Looks great!

Yep this’ll be the matching chest for the second set with the deadeye helmet. So....if I get this printed I’ll have 2 armor sets at the half way piont (printed that is.....still have a lot of finishing ahead of me:eek:) But I think the lower halves will go much quicker (well.....I’m hoping anyway)
First piece down
69427EEA-E461-45F5-BA47-6504461D752D.jpeg
Happy Printing :)

Yep this’ll be the matching chest for the second set with the deadeye helmet. So....if I get this printed I’ll have 2 armor sets at the half way piont (printed that is.....still have a lot of finishing ahead of me:eek:) But I think the lower halves will go much quicker (well.....I’m hoping anyway)
First piece down
View attachment 252683
Happy Printing :)
Thats a good looking print right there. Gotta love assembling. Once it starts taking shape you can't help but have a huge grin on your face looking at it.

Do you have that C.I.O torso 3D print file?
"You know our motto: We Deliver!" haha sorry couldn't resist. Yes I guess I forgot about uploading this one. Here’s mine all printed and jazzed up and here’s the link . This file is a bit on the large size, I may have gone a bit overboard on the subdivision with this one :whistle:
CIO Chest File
B4FADDF8-449E-4889-810E-F799E2F27C93.jpeg 93029444-4240-4169-A9E0-2884F8A14D60.jpeg 5A95D4B5-C44E-4B59-AD12-050105C73326.jpeg

Last edited:
Also I'm kind of new to 3d printing, but how do take a 3d print file and make it in to pieces? Like the halo 4 fotus chest you were printing and it comes out in pieces. How do you do that?

Also I'm kind of new to 3d printing, but how do take a 3d print file and make it in to pieces? Like the halo 4 fotus chest you were printing and it comes out in pieces. How do you do that?
An easy way to split a 3d model is with a program called Netfabb. It's free from Autodesk, i'll shoot you a link.

Download Autodesk Netfabb 2018 | Free Trial | Autodesk

There's a free version and a free trial version, you'll probably want the free version. That's what I use, and it has all the features you'll need for slicing.

And there’s also meshmixer which I think its by Autodesk too. I wpuld also scour YouTube I’m sure you’ll find some videos. You’ll want to use the plane cut tools

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any files for an enforcer set?
Not that I’m aware of sorry:( One good thing is the enforcer uses the Recruit forearm that we have . So that could get you started.

Last edited:
Other than a file conversion what would I have to do with these?
Here check out this tutorial..... this is basically how I prep the asset files from the armory for printing.
Tutorial: 3D Printing Pepakura Files with Blender
That’s just cleaning up a single piece of armor. Have you downloaded the zip for the armor? That’s step one. Then I like to load the body obj file Into meshmixer and click separate shells. This separate all the the armor chest, forearm shoulder etc. then I highlight the part I want to work on. Then export it as an obj. Then I load that exported piece say a forearm for instance into armor smith designer for scaling. Then I go to blender and smooth it. Then it’s back to meshmixer to split the model to fit my printer. Then load the split pieces into Windows 3d builder to arrange each split piece for optimal printing.(I like 3d builder for this because it has a settle object tool that makes sure your model sits flat on the print bed). Then I load each piece again into my printer software for final tweaking and then finally I can “print” I’ll use quotations because well you know
Phew.....:::See easy peasy haha hopefully I got all the steps in there and sometimes it’s back an forth between steps. Oh and always push save whenever you can. Like I said this is my work flow, everyone else has their own methods that work for them. But it’s not download and print like it appears to most. I know i was guilty of this misconception before I got my printer. So it’s gonna take some trial and error to find out what works for you. I’m still learning new things and tweaking my workflow accordingly. So good luck hope this helps a little? Sorry for the long read.

Last edited:
Awesome, I've got it smoothed out now, I am though having trouble cutting and arranging. I guess not an intuitive as I would have guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back