3d printed Halo 3 Master Chief costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two 3d printers so can print or just sell the files. For sure I will have cast for forearms, boots and shin. If you are interested just pm me .

Ok, I was trying to message you but this new layout won't let me pm you on your page for some reason. Are you on Facebook halo groups?

Wow the detail is amazing.

Since you are going to ABS X are you going to use a slurry as your glue?

Wow the detail is amazing.

Since you are going to ABS X are you going to use a slurry as your glue?
Hey
I use acetone with abs(but clear abs) bcs with ABS X is with small pieces . I have order for big full costume and I will make maybe all parts from 3d printer. I prefer to use PLA for better finish of surface and easy printing temp etc. ABS X is better to glue and sand but not so nice details like from PLA.
For PLA pieces I jsut use 3d printing pen from outside and inside and maybe super glue. The last step will be using slurry to brush inside all piece to make them stronger. First brushing by acetone and second brushing using slurry. This will be if any layer will have gap or weak holding to other layer.

Ahhh, I see.

Looking forward to your progress.

lookgs great man, i just started my project for 3d printing a suit myself. may i ask where you found the .stl files? or have you made the design yourself?

ha haha yes I have bcs I have 3d modeler ans she is making files only for me . Do not worry so much about this mate.
Then why not direct someone to her to help grow her business instead of offsetting your costs in a generally frowned upon way?

Then why not direct someone to her to help grow her business instead of offsetting your costs in a generally frowned upon way?
I ordered thsi files from her and bought them for big amount of money. She is not making any cosplay until I am asking her for this and charging more then rest 3d modelers. If you do not like just do not take the files and stop telling me what I need to do . I can resale ,give it for free or anything what I want with this files . . I have her permission in agreement to do whatever I want with this file .

I ordered thsi files from her and bought them for big amount of money. She is not making any cosplay until I am asking her for this and charging more then rest 3d modelers. If you do not like just do not take the files and stop telling me what I need to do . I can resale ,give it for free or anything what I want with this files . . I have her permission in agreement to do whatever I want with this file .

Why not donate them to The Armoury then? Or provide a link where these files can be purchased?

Guys I have forearms ready for sale. They are raw cast and limited run for 10 pairs only to keep quality. You need to use dremel to cut off plastic from both sides and maybe use 240 grid paper before painting. If you want them just visit MARKETPLACE .
Now I am fighting with my 3d printers - replacing fans and then will make boots covers. mniejszy.jpg IMG_20171030_210039.jpg IMG_20171030_210101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back