3D Printed MK VI Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official 343 Halo Instagram page just posted this
86BF9A9C-0A48-4A0D-A498-F1D2871A2FCF.jpeg

Are you going to build it out more like a mannequin or leave it a stick figure underneath?

Do you have any pictures / details on your undersuit / how you attached the armor?

I know I am getting ahead of myself since I have less than 1/2 of it printed, but I like to plan these things out

Do you have any pictures / details on your undersuit / how you attached the armor?

I know I am getting ahead of myself since I have less than 1/2 of it printed, but I like to plan these things out
I’ll take pics of each armor part tonight, shins, shoulders, and forearms are all just padded inside and just slide on my arms and legs, the thighs are attached by straps to a belt to hold them up, cod is attached to the rear with elastic and buckles.

I’ll take pics of each armor part tonight, shins, shoulders, and forearms are all just padded inside and just slide on my arms and legs, the thighs are attached by straps to a belt to hold them up, cod is attached to the rear with elastic and buckles.

i would love to see the pictures, it would help me sooo much. ive started printing a MK VI

I know this thread is kinda 'old' but I have to say it... That suit is the one of the coolest one's I've seen so far, and I love the undersuit! I was originally planning to just wear a black shirt and pants but I think I might have to make myself an outfit from that material. How comfortable is it? And is it breathable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back