3d viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladez 0f Fury

So I am going to start on my ODST armor project here in the next couple of weeks. So I need to know how to get it to be viewed correctly. For some reason when "importing" some of my armor. Its too small or way to large. And i cannot position my armor to get it to were i can see it correctly :( Can anyone help me out with this?

In pepakura? Don't use "Import File", use "Open" and select the file you want.

Scroll wheel zooms. Right Click rotates. Left + Right click drags the model.

IM trying to make all the files into one big file, Just so i can see what it will look like (so i know what sholders to use) but the sholders are screwed up.

Ah. Yes I've tried this before and unfortunately it's just a fact that you can't resize the models you import (from what I understand). If there is a 3D guru who knows better, let him speak (please!).

But yeah, from my experience it is not possible to adjust the position of models when you use the method you are talking about.

Modelers use different scale to build their models.
So, its impossible to put models from different modelers .
thats why the scale is different.

To save space on the form im just gana reply in here... Does anyone have the .pdo file for this romeo helmet?
dsc05189d.jpg
I cant find it anywere

Is there any other method to be able to get all the armor into one model?
The only way is to use a 3D modeling software. 3DS Max, Blender, Milkshape 3D, SketchUp, Cinema4D, Maya, Metasequoia, the list goes on. Of course, that's only possible if you have the original .obj/.3ds files.

To save space on the form im just gana reply in here... Does anyone have the .pdo file for this romeo helmet? I cant find it anywere
EDIT: I thought that this was Hugh's model. Not so.

The only way is to use a 3D modeling software. 3DS Max, Blender, Milkshape 3D, SketchUp, Cinema4D, Maya, Metasequoia, the list goes on. Of course, that's only possible if you have the original .obj/.3ds files.

That's Hugh Holder's model. Check his thread.

I did, I cant find it on there (the one with the little antenna)

It looks a bit like Nightshade's model. Why don't you check the thread where you found the pic instead?

Its over 100 pages :$ i tried looking and there was NOTHING to be found about it. I also read through a couple of pages (Back and forwards) and couldnt find anythign about it :|

Its over 100 pages :$ i tried looking and there was NOTHING to be found about it. I also read through a couple of pages (Back and forwards) and couldnt find anythign about it :|
Okay, first of all, in which thread did you find the pic? That will tell me something about the pep file.

ok i know who's helmet this is, it is Rundown's helmet and the antenna and the sniper goggles are different pep files, but just the helmet is Rundown's
you can find Rundown's helmet and the sniper goggles here halocostuming.wikia.com but sorry i don't know where the antenna thing is
hope this helped :)
-Road Kill

ok i know who's helmet this is, it is Rundown's helmet and the antenna and the sniper goggles are different pep files, but just the helmet is Rundown's
you can find Rundown's helmet and the sniper goggles here halocostuming.wikia.com but sorry i don't know where the antenna thing is
-Road Kill

Thank you very much :D

How do ui make the side mounts?

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/17214-Halo-3-Odst-Pepakura-Armor/page151 thats the link. And i cant find anyting about the Pep file :$
I found it before I saw your link and the pep file is just a couple of posts above it. Unfortunately, the link is dead. That was the time when I took my leave from the 405th so I wasn't able to download it. Here is the original post.

The goggles in the wiki has no means of attaching itself to the helmet. However, the commpack is here.

I still have yet to learn how to modle anything with Pep. were would i go to ask if anyone has the file?
The Pep forum would have been my first choice but I don't think you're allowed to start a thread there yet so the next choice is here. Make sure that you include a pic of the pep file so that people will be able to recognize it more easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back