4 Suits In 3 Weeks? =) -Formerly Eod Female Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Artek, the forearms are NOW available in my thread. :) There is a link in my signature, so you can just click on that link to get to the thread. :pIt's all in my first post.

Hey, man.

I've recently edited most of the Mk-VI armor for women, to make them look less... bulky. Among those are the forearms and shins and stuff. Not trying to poach HGoddesses sale, I just don't know if you are aware of them.

Quartermain3000 said:
Hey, man.

I've recently edited most of the Mk-VI armor for women, to make them look less... bulky. Among those are the forearms and shins and stuff. Not trying to poach HGoddesses sale, I just don't know if you are aware of them.

Umm.....the forearms that I have WERE made to look less "bulky". I'm sure you've seen what it looks like in Hayabusa progress thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
so ive tried to stay busy while waiting for the craft robo to arrive!

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3934.jpg

Marine armor repair and reinforcement-

IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

soon to be ODST grenades

IMG_3937.jpg

LED's for the EOD

IMG_3938.jpg

Cant have grenades without belt clips!

IMG_3941.jpg

Holy crap, man! You are just having WAY too much fun with all of this... I can't wait to see what you'll do with those electronic dodads.

Fabulous job on the back details. Did you carve those screw heads, or are they real?

last update for the night ( i think)

another board

IMG_3944.jpg

beveled all the edges of the marine armor, looks a little more realistic now, imo

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3948.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

ODST nades ready to be chopped

IMG_3951.jpg

non-"canon" EMP burst grenades, just twist and throw!

IMG_3952.jpg

Stop it!

You're makin some of the rest of us laggards look bad. :p

I'm shamed to say that it's taken me about 2 months just to be half way done with my helmet.

Sweet... now if you can only trick it into just cutting the solid lines. :p

PS:Why is that a failure? Because the lines don't match?

well its supposed to cut and score, buttttt.... wtf.

super annoying!! dont know if it needs calibrated or if im doing something wrong

Quartermain3000 said:
Maybe the scoring has to happen with a different nib. Is there a way to specify which lines to cut?

yeah i can do multi pass, i might try that just to see cuts first, then scores

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back