4 Suits In 3 Weeks? =) -Formerly Eod Female Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
more tedious work on these tiny feet!

IMG_3887.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

TheHow7zer said:
The biggest V-neck in all of Halo :pLOL

Awesome work, but how come you aren't placing the EOD chest on the Mark VI chest in those last pics? Changing plans?

u just made me rofl!

Last edited by a moderator:
umm was $300 after all said and done. Bought the cc330l-SD and some extra blades, and got next day shipping. Ive got a convention in a month.. hence the constant updates :)

updates for the eve.

got a good resin session in, but poured too much and a little too much hardener, so ran out of time for all the pieces i had to do. Finished the last portion of the foot up. way too lazy to cut more with the cutter on the way, so ive moved to some other scratch building. pics soon

Ill finish up tommorrow

oh and scored these $7 beauties at wal-mart. will work perfect to mod for boots for her

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3899.jpg

so instead of the dua l visors set-p, i decided to give the old soldering iron a try on an old helmet i had... im pleased

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

i think if i engrave on the inside, ill come out fantastic

Quartermain3000 said:
Sweet! Love the moon boots, man.

Good job on the visor too.

you find those HD thghs? i got them with the inserts if you wanted to mod themstill

well i've pepped a few things before but this is my first overall build, yes

ive got a few helms on the way from Ithica! pretty excited about that

Artek said:
you find those HD thghs? i got them with the inserts if you wanted to mod themstill

I did, thanks man. They're gonna be the bomb-diggity, if I ever get around to building them. :D

So how was that shin you pepped? Was it pretty easy to build? I just want to know because you are the first person I have seen that has built one of the models I unfolded. :p

And so far your stuff is looking pretty good. The scale looks spot on and looks like it will fit nicely. :)

def was a good job, it looks like it will fit awesome.

the shin was easier than i expected, im totally not dreading doing the other side (as opposed to the feet) ughh

did you get my PM??

any plans on altering the HD thighs? or you think those are ok?

Artek said:
def was a good job, it looks like it will fit awesome.

the shin was easier than i expected, im totally not dreading doing the other side (as opposed to the feet) ughh

did you get my PM??

any plans on altering the HD thighs? or you think those are ok?

Yes, I did get your PM. :pAs for the forearms, all I gotta do is upload them and I will add them to my thread. Same place you got the shin model.

About the thighs, I DO have a slimmer version of the thighs, but I just need to unfold them. I can do that and upload it, but since they ARE HD, it would suck to fully build it, find out it doesn't fit, then end up wasting paper. You could just build one and take note of the size you used and if it fits, print out the other side. :pEither way, I will go ahead and get the slimmer thigh unfolded because there is a chance that other people could use them as well. :p

yes! thanks so much, gonna have to figure out a way to tribute you on this suit!

:)

so far ive been sizing everything through the pep program assembled sizes. Ill take the measure ments, and then measure her, and adjuts accordingly! according t you and the others, it seems ok so far !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back