405th Aus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

i just want to ask if you guys if you can make a 405th AUSTRALIA forum section much like the UK forum as i find it hard to find most items and it would it would make it easier for other australians too as we could share info on where to find things in australia . thank you

If you get stuck you can send me a PM Follower and I'll offer any help I can (not that I've built much yet). I'm sure there's a few other Aussies here that will be the same. ;)

juliet76 said:
If you get stuck you can send me a PM Follower and I'll offer any help I can (not that I've built much yet). I'm sure there's a few other Aussies here that will be the same. ;)

thanks juliet76

Last edited by a moderator:
If you need any help with product variation in AUS please post it in the aussie/nz roll call thread, we are more than happy to help :)
Or of course you can PM a fellow aussie.
Also keep an eye out for the latest E-Zine (the new site), i did a write up in there about where to buy molding and casting supplies in Australia.

I talked to some of the NZ mods a while back (when they were active) and we all agreed that a separate part like the UK's guys have is a bit of a waste for now, since there aren't a whole lot of active aussie members.

(y) Agreed.

But we do seem to be getting some more Aus/NZ's joining up so it maybe worth reviewing this towards the end of the year again and see if the numbers grow and remain active members of the community (hint hint ;)).

This may also be the place to mention again the possibility of myself and Lindanator (my lovely other half) hosting the the first Australian 405th shindig next year to coincide with the Brisbane Supanova covention. Maybe, if y'all are good.:)

If there is a noticeable increase in active aussie members (so far so good for that!) ill take the idea of an aussie section of the forums to the staff at the end of the year as Juliet suggested. But ultimately, that all i can do, its up to them, and if they think there are enough active members.
Just a note on that, there are probably at least 100 active UK members, there are still less than 50 of us, even less active.

juliet76 said:
(y) Agreed.

But we do seem to be getting some more Aus/NZ's joining up so it maybe worth reviewing this towards the end of the year again and see if the numbers grow and remain active members of the community (hint hint ;)).

This may also be the place to mention again the possibility of myself and Lindanator (my lovely other half) hosting the the first Australian 405th shindig next year to coincide with the Brisbane Supanova covention. Maybe, if y'all are good.:)

That sounds like the best excuse for a plane trip I've heard in quite some time :) give cold old Tassie a break for a few days. Hmmmm....wonder what the Minister for War and Finance would say about that? I have a fair idea :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back