405th Cavalry Regiment (mounted in Pony Cars!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive the Red Team's micro hog. Seriously want a new Challenger though when I get the cash.

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

@ Sigma-LS
I am convinced that a Tracker could be made into a decent Warthog replica by simply changing out some body panels. Your's looks to be far to good condition for that! But up here we see a lot of older ones for sale in the $500 range. Folks use them as woods/farm/hunting buggies. I am trying to convince my brother that we need to tackle such a project.

@ Picinacan
I don't know Korean cars very well - a Hyundai Genesis?

So heres my most recent vehicle. Before it was An Audi TT Quattro Roadster and before that was a Yamaha R6 Crotch Rocket
Been thinking of getting an R6 lately. It's financially possible, but I've never ridden anything over 650cc, so i'm doubtful if I really need the extra power.

It doesn't matter what you call it. Get a pic with Master Chief riding down the highway and you win.

The best I can do is ride down the highway with a halo reach sniper rifle on my back. And thats not finished yet, :( But hey if you want to send me a master cheif suit, then i'll do it! :D

this is the car i got lined up down the yard for when im old enough
Lancia-Stratos-HF-Group-4-.jpg

it's only a replica my dad bought via ebay for him to race down the coast road

3578725443_014e47a7a1.jpg

Her name is Sierra. This is out of date; the tree, and much of that paint on the hood, is gone.

3578714041_3c28f824cb.jpg

The Saturn. Also, out of date, but in better focus.

So they're not fancy, but -blam!-ed if 200 horses don't get the job done, with Sierra.

3578725443_014e47a7a1.jpg

3578714041_3c28f824cb.jpg

Pony owner right here!

Traded in my 07' Mustang GT for the new 2011 Mustang GT this summer... I loved my windveil blue color but it was no longer available in the new 5.0L had to settle with the sterling gray.

Sadly I am in Calgary, AB... so that pony will see no snow. I will be sure to post a pick up of the spartan suit and 5.0 this spring :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back