405Th.com Pepakura Hub - Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caboos318 said:
is there an Arbiter helm? or am i just not seeing it?

Good catch, seems it is missing from the server because the one on the costuming wiki is stored on 4shared. I'll download it and send it to Adam to have it in the next batch of user approved content.

Here's the next list of updates:

Halo 2 stuff:

ODST Helmet by Nuvious

Halo 3 stuff:

Marine Armor - all pieces

Naval Pilot - helmet

Scout shoulders

Security shoulders

Hayabusa Helmet - abgates version

Arbiter helmet

Grunt armor

Hunter armor - all pieces

Bruteshot

SMG

Silenced SMG

All vehicles

Halo 3 ODST stuff:

All files

Halo: Ghosts of Onyx:

All files

Halo Wars:

All files

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead09 said:
you can host my hd cod thigh and shin

Thanks for the contribution, I'll have it imported on round 2 of user-generated updates!

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
You can host my files...

Halo 3

Low Def Hayabusa Helmet

HD Hayabusa Helmet

Hayabusa Katana

HD CQB Helmet

Halo Wars

HD MK IV Torso

MK IV Torso Tester

HD MK IV Cod Piece

MK IV Cod Piece Tester

HD MK IV Sniper Guard/Right Shoulder

HD MK IV Shoulder

Any other file that I post I give you permission to post as well.

You have to get aquaresin online. Our preferred vendor is in my sig. Call them up! Tell them we sent ya.

I'm fairly confident that the pep hub is down temporarily while the site is rebuilt and reorganized. All files should still be available from their original authors, or through threads on the forums. If you're looking for something specific, ask around on the forums. Hope you find what you're looking for.

I'm still getting the 404 error as well.

Anyone getting a 404 Not Found error when trying to goto the Pepakura page?

Im having trouble with looking for some pepakruas. Help

Hey I'm no good at finding anything in forums and I went to the link and it doesn't work! Can someone help me?

Everyone let me know specificly what you are needing and looking for the 405th Pepakura Hub is currently being worked on since the 405th moved to a new server and things here and there are still being fixed, have patience. If you need a specific pepakura file let me know and I will do what I can to help you can reach me here on the forums as I look at almost every single thread on the 1st page of each section and I check to see if anyone has replied to my posts several times a day and I always do what I can to help.

Everyone let me know specificly what you are needing and looking for the 405th Pepakura Hub is currently being worked on since the 405th moved to a new server and things here and there are still being fixed, have patience. If you need a specific pepakura file let me know and I will do what I can to help you can reach me here on the forums as I look at almost every single thread on the 1st page of each section and I check to see if anyone has replied to my posts several times a day and I always do what I can to help.
Hey, nintendude can you point me to The AR file you unfolded, link is not on the wiki.

When is the Pepakura files part of the website going to be fixed?

I'm looking for pep files for 3 different big guns, does anyone know anybody that has them available?

Rocket Launcher or
Heavy Machine Gun or
Flame Thrower

Yes i need a pepakura file for the hilt of the energy sword it can be the whole sword just as long as it has the hilt included.

I'm looking for a Halo 3 Mark VI helmet pdo file. I've searched the forums and wiki's and all I've gotten is 404's. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back