405th halo game day

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a 405th game day. lke all the 405th party up and do whatever type of games. if you would like to post your GT so we can all party up next weekend.

Im in my GT: Poopie Smellman

and what games are we gonna play beside H3 and COD4 which we know we are going to play if this happens.

For those of who work and have other obligations it's be swell if we could pick a night of the week to meet up on XBL. We've tried doing this before with mixed results, but I'd really like for us to have a devoted night to play Halo 3 together.

I'm up for Mondays, Tuesdays, Weds, Fridays.

Could we maybe take a poll again?

Deadandbroken said:
Count me in I just got xbl but my profile on my 360 got deleted so i have no game scores
OH that explains it! I was wondering about why you had no points that day lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good. im up for fridays and saterdays. heh, and probibly a bit on the weekdays.

EDIT: just came back to point out, any time i head off to ranked or socioal with a 405th party we win the majority of the time. tiz great!!!

EDIT EDIT: bah, why wont this accept my edits.

flying_squirl said:
sounds good. im up for fridays and saterdays. heh, and probibly a bit on the weekdays.

EDIT: just came back to point out, any time i head off to ranked or socioal with a 405th party we win the majority of the time. tiz great!!!

FS- That's because the 405th is just that awesome. (or because you got mad sniper skillz ;) )

I'm game usually Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, sometimes Fridays.

flying_squirl said:

I've noticed the "405th members = Win" thing too...:D

I'm up for just about any day. I can play later in the day during the week, and anytime during the whole day on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back