405th Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
You know you're from the 405th when:
you mean to go to Facebook and find yourself typing "4, 0, 5" without thinking
...Happens to me way too much these days
- Ice
.... when you're at school and when you open up the web browser the first thing you type is 405.
All my friends are like "Why do you always do that?"
Even though it has been blocked from my school server for over a year now. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan said:
.... when you're at school and when you open up the web browser the first thing you type is 405.
All my friends are like "Why do you always do that?"
Even though it has been blocked from my school server for over a year now. ^^
lol i do that :D
when everything you where is 405th
when you know better than to snort resin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know your from the 405th when you look for other prop building sites and you find the 501st (star wars) and scoff a bit but visit anyways. to see if anyone has made anything other than a storm trooper or vader

You know you're with the 405th when...

...The majority of your emails are 405th 'New Message' notices.

...Your friends that have never even picked up a 360 controller recognise 'That guy in the green armour whose website you live off'.

...You enjoy looking for the cheapest deals on Fibreglass.

...You've considered redecorating your bedroom with blue, hexagonal wallpaper.

...The number '117' pops up scarily often.

...Your friends suggest that rather than spending money on buying a race helmet, you make one out of paper. (And that was actually a suggestion from Lisha when I said I needed a karting helmet.)

...You can name at least 40 members of the site...in less than 30 seconds.

...When at least one of the photo albums on your Facebook account contains your custom Spartan from Halo 3.

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
You know you're with the 405th when...

...The majority of your emails are 405th 'New Message' notices.

...Your friends that have never even picked up a 360 controller recognise 'That guy in the green armour whose website you live off'.

...You enjoy looking for the cheapest deals on Fibreglass.

...You've considered redecorating your bedroom with blue, hexagonal wallpaper.

...Your friends suggest that rather than spending money on buying a race helmet, you make one out of paper. (And that was actually a suggestion from Lisha when I said I needed a karting helmet.)

...You can name at least 40 members of the site...in less than 30 seconds.

...When at least one of the photo albums on your Facebook account contains your custom Spartan from Halo 3.

Dangit...

CommanderFluffy said:
you know your from the 405th when you look for other prop building sites and you find the 501st (star wars) and scoff a bit but visit anyways. to see if anyone has made anything other than a storm trooper or vader

Hey, I am 501st. How about a little respect, hun?

...when you have 50 people on your XBL friends list....and only 5 of them are people you know in person.

You know your 405th when you have a bad dream that you had to call Adam (Even though you've never met him in your life)to pick you up for a con, He is mad at you, The van is already full and they are all mad at you, your scared that he will BAN you if you tell them you didnt sine up to get in the con.That my fellow 405thers is when you know you are 405th (Happened to me last night) :)

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
i KNOW, its my sis's carpool number, i see it EVERYWHERE...

You know you're in the 405th when you consider Red vs. Blue a classic comedy and know the differences between the seasons, which ones are serious and which ones are pure stupid (the best!!!).

...when in your last will and testament, your first request is to be buried in your custom-made MJOLNIR armor. Of course, no one knows what you are talking about, so you include a photo of you in your MJOLNIR armor as a reference.

When your apartment patio is covered in bondo, resin, and fiberglass because its your "work space"

When your respirator hangs next to the door like a hat and is used just as often

When your dryer's lint trap has fiberglass shards in it.

you know you're in the 405th when...
1. Someone tells you to find your nicest suit and you ask if you have time to fly to Texas
2. you see a guy in stormtrooper armor and you punch him in the face yelling "405th! FTW!!!!"
3. the only reason you want the weather to warm up is so your resin will cure faster
4. you see someone in master chief armor (posing for pics for cash or something) and you ask them if they belong to the 405th, and when they say no it puts you in a bad mood (true story)

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
This happens to me all the time. This was my most scary 117 moment. My friend and I were talking about how Master Chief's name John makes a bible verse john 117 when all of a sudden I got a txt at 1:17 PM. Then I saw how many txt's I had in my inbox I freaked. Guess what... I had 117 messages. Pretty intense.

You know your in the 405th when you are scared of losing your job from being late so much. you were at home doing some touch up on your armor.

UNIT-SPARTAN#007 said:
you know your in the 405th when you wonder if Spartan-087 would go out with you

(y) HA! that is is funny... :cautious:

You know you are 405th when you wake up in the middle of the night and the first thing you do is go to the computer to see if there is progress on a topic you started to track.

#1 You know you're in the 405th when you are making a custom character in halo 3 and you keep saying "no no no the EOD helmet and the CQB shoulders" and your friend looks at you like you're from Mars.

RE #1:You also know your in the 405th when the same friend asks you what those stand for and you immediately say "explosive ordance disposal and close quarters battle".

You know your in the 405th if...
-you know more about HALO than you do about college chemistry or math
-your suits total cost was more than a months rent
-you wish your NROTC unit had HALO armor as standard issue gear
-you forget about the world while making armor that your friends and family may consider a waste of time

#2 does not apply to me (Thank GOD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back