405th Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
adventSpartanMatrix said:
well im home most of the week so i get on the site everyday but when im at college i get the message saying that
the 405th is 'A social networking site' which is stupid

[...]

Yeah, I get the same thing here for most sites, but not the 405th. Guess they missed that one, lol.

You know you're a 405th member when:

13. You think about getting a tattoo, and the first thing you come up with is the UNSC logo :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
Yeah, I get the same thing here for most sites, but not the 405th. Guess they missed that one, lol.

You know you're a 405th member when:

13. You think about getting a tattoo, and the first thing you come up with is the UNSC logo :lol:

i might get A.S.M as a tattoo
u know ur in the 405th when you go cosplaying and try to find away to include one of ur halo props

You know you're a 405th member when you begin typing (font="Trebuchet MS") and (/font) before and after everything outside of the 405th forums.

SPARTAN II said:
12. You use your 405th user name as your HALO 3 game profile name;

^ I can relate, either waay on 405th or xboxlive-Halo3 my name is SprayNoob
"You know your in the 405th, when you rush home everyday from school just to work on your armor/weapon"
:p

SprayNoob

I'm sorry for Necroposting, but I have come up with:

You know you're in the 405th when you feel weird without wearing your armor (<--- that's me!)

You know you're in the 405th when you start trying to recruit your meet-in-person friends

dmage dame said:
-you buy a printer specifically for printing your pep files on heavy card stock
You know of a good printer for such a task? tell me!

You know your in the 405th when, you spend more money at walmart on armor supplies than you do groceries...

You know you are a 405th member whne you speand erveryday for about a month browsing and searching the forum hoping to god that will be the day you will beable to finally register and it happens, you register.

mc hammer time said:
RE #1:You also know your in the 405th when the same friend asks you what those stand for and you immediately say "explosive ordance disposal and close quarters battle".

Lol i dident even know that.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
we belive u :whistle:

you nknow ur in the 405th when even your dog has a suit of armour
thinking about it

Sigma-LS said:
When you can point to at least one scar related to each piece of armor you've done.
amen

When you've proven the resin keeps infections out of cuts.
when you wish bondo would taste as good as it smells

You know your in the 405th when you see other peoples projects and immediatly start contemplate how to modify or improve upon them.

Guilty.

DogWizard said:
You know that you are in the 405th when:

…when it’s a perfectly rational decision to eat Ramen noodles so that you can pick up that extra tub of bondo…"

I have already done this now i have to resize my armor lol.

You know you're in the 405th when:
you'd rather talk about foam inserts and resin than flirt with an attractive member of the opposite sex, also in armor.

you know you're in the 405th when you laugh at every single comment made..

well... except for the lame ones ^__^

you know you're in the 405th when you make excuses to not go to pt with ur battle on the weekends just to work on armor. XD

you know you're in the 405th when you want to cry because you don't think you can make it to the march for DragonCon, or DragonCon itself. T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back