405th Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter II4 said:
You know you're in the 405th when you dont go to sleep until 4 am in the morning.

meh that can be stereotyped with gamers, illustrators, animators, so on an so on. basically anything that "creates" or "passes time"

an my first night working on my armor i didn't get to sleep until 6am =o_o=

Last edited by a moderator:
...when you scrape the bottom of the bondo can but throw away a half tube of toothpaste!

...when you drive down the street and think that vacuum cleaner in that guys trash would help you make a helmet.

Dizzerak said:
...when you scrape the bottom of the bondo can but throw away a half tube of toothpaste!

...when you drive down the street and think that vacuum cleaner in that guys trash would help you make a helmet.

hahahaha nice.

you know you've met someone in the 405th when you walk into their house and feel those spiderweb strings from the hot glue all over you.

you know you're in the 405th when your stomach is touching your spine.

you know youre in the 405th when you sleep extremly well because of the effect of the fibreglass smell to your brain

and

you know when your in the 405th when you get up 15 min. earlier than usuall to see if your helmet warped over night

and

you know your in the 405th when you watch dudes on motorcycles pass by and think "i could use his visor"...

I think you get the point :D

You know you're in the 405th when you you wake up with bondo in your hair and your arms bright red and itchy with fiberglass dust, but rather than sort it out you just get back to sanding more armor parts.

You know your in the 405th,when you replace your doormat with fiberglass mat(i did that because heaps of resin spilt on the mat so i left it to dry outside and replaced the door mat,and i put a towel under the fiber glass mat(no wonder why my brother was itchy yesterday:))so it wouldnet get dirty).

you know you're in the 405th when you type about a 405th joke while you scratch at the invisible fiberglass fibers on your skin.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
You know you're in the 405th when you reply to such a cliche topic.

OH WAIT

you win a banana cream pie sir! oh wait you've already GOT pie, WHOO! lol

You know your in 405th when all your favorite list links are forum topics.

You know your in 405th when all your trash turns into white, gray, and multi collor paper and cardstock cuttings.

You know your in 405th when your dog has armor.

You know your in 405th when your mom wants armor.

You know your in 405th when you sleep in your armor.

You know your in 405th when you have insted of pictures on the wall, all you see are armor and helm's.

just thout i give this a wirrl. some of mine are kinda funny, rite?

Yuki-Kedamono said:
hahahaha nice.

you know you've met someone in the 405th when you walk into their house and feel those spiderweb strings from the hot glue all over you.

Hey,dont tease my room.Well its like that now ever since i got a glue gun.

You know you're in the 405th when you see a bogged 4x4 and think 'Warthog'

You know you're in the 405th when every quadbike starts looking like a Mongoose

You know you're in the 405th when you'd rather spend $300 getting a BR kit from LeeKegan than getting health insurance

You know your in the 405th when you know exactly how you would rob Dave's house and not get caught.

and

You know you're in the 405th when every time you want to take a vacation, Texas always comes to mind

mjolnir follower said:
Hey,dont tease my room.Well its like that now ever since i got a glue gun.

d^_____^b

mc hammer time said:
You know your in the 405th when you know exactly how you would rob Dave's house and not get caught.

and

You know you're in the 405th when every time you want to take a vacation, Texas always comes to mind

damn i must be on vacatinon 24/7 then XD

Wtfmfkr said:
You know you're i the 405th when...

you assemble furniture and look for the tabs with matching numbers.

Haha nicee joke man.

Heres mine.

You know your in the 405th...when you use resin for hair gel(LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back