405th MENTOR PROGRAM 3.0 *REBOOT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a mentor to guide me in building a foam gen 2 suit, please. This is my first time creating armor, and I want to use foam to avoid the chemicals used in the pep method due to both health issues and because my parents don't want the chemicals in the house.

You're on the waiting list.

If you could put me down on the waiting list for an apprentice in foam that'd be awesome, I can see the waiting list building up and don't want to be caught out late.

On the other hand, I'm willing to share my knowledge as a mentor in Pep work, Resining & Fibreglass/Rondo. My experience is limited, and over 2 years old, but I'm pretty sure not much has changed since then. There are probably more suitable mentors out there, so feel free to have me as a back-up.

Thanks
-S420

I think I would like to be different and go the 2d direction. Can you please put me down for autoCAD apprentice, thank you.

If you wouldn't mind putting me down for pre 3D modeling, like finding the scale, and proportions, 3d modeling.
Thanks

I have pepped a few pieces and finally got some resin so when I head back home I want to give one of my helmets a shot with some resin, but I have some hesitations about it and would like some mentoring!

OP is updated. The waiting list is getting longer.

I have pepped a few pieces and finally got some resin so when I head back home I want to give one of my helmets a shot with some resin, but I have some hesitations about it and would like some mentoring!

What, specifically, would you like mentoring in?

You're on the list, but it sounds like you're already getting help in your own thread.

He sent me a PM and I agreed to help him out, so it should be more or less covered. I've been away recently because of midterms/personal junk, but I'll give him some alternate contact methods which should be more reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back