405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm a noob and would like a mentor :) I just started the pepukura stuff, but would like to know about the aqua resin ...stuff.

Will have a re think

Alright :)

i havent heard from my mentee(braytak) at all, i assume he doesnt need any help seeing as he's been here for a few months, so im open for a mentee that needs help with peping, fiberglassing, bondo, foam, vacuum-forming, painting or a little scratchbiulding :)

New mentee please.

Hey I'm a noob and would like a mentor :) I just started the pepukura stuff, but would like to know about the aqua resin ...stuff.

Updates done where possible.

Add me to the mentee list puhleasse :D I know how to pep pretty well but everything after that is still uncharted territory for me.

Ventrue, here's my skills: Pepping, glassing, sanding rondo, detailing, wood weapon building, and most other things other than molds.

I'm about to have a ton of spare time so I can take on multiple mentees, in addition to norox.

I would like to be assigned a new mentee please.

You'll get one as soon as possible, there aren't any right now.

Add me to the mentee list puhleasse :D I know how to pep pretty well but everything after that is still uncharted territory for me.

Done.

Ventrue, here's my skills: Pepping, glassing, sanding rondo, detailing, wood weapon building, and most other things other than molds.

I'm about to have a ton of spare time so I can take on multiple mentees, in addition to norox.

I thought norox wasn't active any more? Were you asking for a "new" or for "another" mentee in your last post?

On the master page norox is still listed as my mentee (as of last night) so I assumed you thought otherwise. Either way I can take on another.

So, I've read all the stickies and know generallly what I want to do but a Mentor would be a great asset to have especially since im planning on starting my next project. I'm going to need help from someone that knows how to work with foam well along with the traditional pep resin bondo etc method, and can give me good weathering and wep prop advice. Im going for the real deal NCR VET Ranger outfit so i'll need all the help i can get so please sign me up :)

So, I've read all the stickies and know generallly what I want to do but a Mentor would be a great asset to have especially since im planning on starting my next project. I'm going to need help from someone that knows how to work with foam well along with the traditional pep resin bondo etc method, and can give me good weathering and wep prop advice. Im going for the real deal NCR VET Ranger outfit so i'll need all the help i can get so please sign me up :)

Foam sounds like DETHANIEL can help you.

only just found out about this...

i'd be glad to lend some of my experience in foam, 3d modelling and pepakura to anyone new who would like assistance in any of these areas

let me know if i can be of any help in this program
CJ

i'd be glad to lend some of my experience in foam, 3d modelling and pepakura to anyone new who would like assistance in any of these areas

let me know if i can be of any help in this program

Absolutely!

Would "3D modelling" by any chance include Blender?

not really, i mainly use 3ds max
i use blender on the odd occasion where i need to get a model out of crysis into a format 3ds can use. but not for modelling

Guess you aren't the one SPRTNBD50 is looking for then. I'll add you to the list then for the moment, we're lacking mentees.

I'd be interested in being paired with a mentor experienced in armor building using pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back