405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be willing to step up as a mentor. I'm pretty comfortable with pep (everything from unfolding to building), resin and bondo.

I haven't heard from my mentee since this program started so either he doesn't need help with anything, or he has just forgotten about good old Seaninja... If I don't hear form him in a few days, I might consider looking for a new mentee.

JUst thought I'd let you know my mentee has gone awol, haven't heard from him in awhile. So if you like you can put me down for another mentee.

I'd be willing to step up as a mentor. I'm pretty comfortable with pep (everything from unfolding to building), resin and bondo.

I haven't heard from my mentee since this program started so either he doesn't need help with anything, or he has just forgotten about good old Seaninja... If I don't hear form him in a few days, I might consider looking for a new mentee.

JUst thought I'd let you know my mentee has gone awol, haven't heard from him in awhile. So if you like you can put me down for another mentee.

I'll update the first post in a minute.

Can you add me to the list please. I could use a Mentor for the detailing ,bondo, rondo .I just need someone to ask Questions from time to time when it comes to those stages.

I would love to have a mentor. I just started my first project and I most definitely would love help.
Thanks Babydrop

Hi, I could do with a hand if someone could mental me :)

I'm pretty much built (only boots left to pep) but I have huge problems with weapons, both the pepping and the hardening/bondo stage.

Sadly I have scrapped 2 knives one pepped out wrong and one died on hardening, and I have a part bondo'd M6G currently on the critical list. I would love to build an MA5C that wont look like its made of jelly.

Thanks for your time folks.

My mentee has been away for a while now....I'm not gonna bother taking another cuz I need a mentor! Venture, think you can hook me up with a Mentor For 3D Modelling in Blender?

Pls and thanks you!

I want to make a helmet, right now Im in the pepakura step

I wouldn't mind having someone toss me some pointers on rondo, fiberglass, bondo, and resin.

Added you both.

My mentees have been AWOL for a while now. I can take another.

Took care of that, let me know if they return. Also assigned you a new mentee.

I have huge problems with weapons, both the pepping and the hardening/bondo stage.

I can add you to the waiting list if you insist, but you're not exactly a noob any more, are you sure it wouldn't be easier to find help outside the confinements of the mentor programme?

My mentee has been away for a while now....I'm not gonna bother taking another cuz I need a mentor! Venture, think you can hook me up with a Mentor For 3D Modelling in Blender?

Same goes for you. Plus, there just aren't any mentors who do modelling as far as I know, so that would be a rather long wait :)

I would like to throw in there my name as the in need of help but Mr. Weeds as my mentor. I am also looking for gun PDF's so another mentor please.

I can go through the wait :) Just as long as I get one!

Well, if you insist...

I would like to throw in there my name as the in need of help but Mr. Weeds as my mentor. I am also looking for gun PDF's so another mentor please.

You can only have one mentor and weeds would have to confirm first that he actually wants to be one. Also: Mentors aren't a source for files, they're just there to help new members find their way around here and give them some tips on what they're doing.

I can add you to the waiting list if you insist, but you're not exactly a noob any more, are you sure it wouldn't be easier to find help outside the confinements of the mentor programme?

Well I am flattered, lol, and no I'm not sure but I guess my skill shortfall could be addressed outside of the mentor programme. Will have a re think, a dig around and maybe another attempt at a pistol or rifle.

I just seem to suck at pepped weapons (frag grenade excluded).

i havent heard from my mentee(braytak) at all, i assume he doesnt need any help seeing as he's been here for a few months, so im open for a mentee that needs help with peping, fiberglassing, bondo, foam, vacuum-forming, painting or a little scratchbiulding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back